How do the people in your Country say Jesus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgnusDei

Venezuela.
Spanish language.
We say Jesucristo o Jesús.
Hijo de Dios.
Cordero de Dios que quita los pecados del mundo.

S

Sanashankar

I India, kerala,In malayalam we say "yeshu kristu" and "eesho mishihayi"

L

leonardronaldo

Yesus Kristus. (Indonesia)

JGIG

Aug 2, 2013

Luv this thread!

-JGIG

T

tdrew777

таджикистон - исо
исои масех

T

tdrew777

Tajikistan - EEE - saw (Jesus)
eee-SA-eee maS-EE (Jesus Christ)

T

tdrew777

Oooppps Maseeh (like Messiah) has an H sound at the end. I need to stop forgetting that.

Elin

Banned
Jan 19, 2013
With their mouths? :p

J

J-Kay-2

United States of America ~ Jesus ~ Sounds like " Gee-Sus "

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I live in Canada. We say Jesus Christ.

In Quebec and French areas like I live in we say Jésus-Christ - Jasou with a long A sound and the ou sound for the end. Christ with a short i sound, not a long one..

J

Jeanna

In my country, Georgia (not the State of Georgia (USA) but Republic of Georgia (by the Black Sea)), we say:

იესო ქრისტე - [Ieso Qriste];

Also, in Russia, Jesus Christ is called:

Иисус Христос - [Iisus Khristos].

:)