How do we hear God's voice by Julie Ralphs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 15, 2009
7:30pm
I was discussing with my Palestinian cherished friend, about how we hear God’s voice. I explained that in the Old Testament times Father God’s voice could be a loud booming voice. But in the Bible, it tells us that God’s voice is ‘ a still, quiet voice.’’ And yes, sometimes his voice is audible and I believe I have heard that sometimes as well. Moreover, God speaks directly to the heart and it is not audible. For instance He will tell us right from wrong, and Jesus will lead our thoughts to the good and noble thoughts of His, and will help us make the right choices and decisions by following His perfect will for us. by Julie Ralphs

But interestingly, Jesus said also “ Jesus said it another way: Everyone who is of the truth hears my voice. John 18:37.

18312_462357613810324_1456853094_n.jpg