How do we know when God is Answering....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Avalonjunky

How do we know when God is anwering a prayer, in one way or another? I know for me sometimes it is hard for me to tell what is from him and what is not. I feel I am missing so much in my life that only he can give me that I spend my life just waiting.... but how do I know what and when the answer are and if they have come or not?

I find myself searching his word for this and am still left answerless. Any one have suggestions, please share.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Someone told me.....be still little bird....so you may hear and then you will know.

Amil

Apr 25, 2013
I've been there. I don't know if you have done this but, I'm always praying for His will prevail in my life and when I started asking for His will then I started receiving some answers. Sometimes the little things and gestures of the life or other people are the answers we need. These little moments show us we are in the right track. I pray the Father that He will show you the way in Jesus name and that He shall guide your heart to every truth. And remember: "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" Ecclesiastes 3. Keep trusting in the Lord, He will never fail on us.

A

Avalonjunky

I live because I know he has given me all I have. Sometimes the waiting seems more than anyone person can bear, and I just feel like I've been waiting my entire life though I'm not sure what...I only know it's something to do with God's will. I must be paitient I know this, I pray I can do this without cracking...

May 15, 2013
How do we know when God is anwering a prayer, in one way or another? I know for me sometimes it is hard for me to tell what is from him and what is not. I feel I am missing so much in my life that only he can give me that I spend my life just waiting.... but how do I know what and when the answer are and if they have come or not?

I find myself searching his word for this and am still left answerless. Any one have suggestions, please share.

Matthew 6:33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

This verse is saying to first discern the things of righteousness, so that you'll be able to know what to ask from God. You just can't go around asking for things that belongs to Caesar, then you'll be neglectful for the things of God.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Time spent waiting on the Lord is not wasted time. We do not sit around and do nothing while we wait. An old evangelist once said we should pray for taters while the sweat rolls down the hoe handle. Do what you know you can and should do while you wait on the Lord to do what you cannot. The Lord will do for you what is impossible for you to do for yourself.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
[video=youtube;Bb7TSGptd3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y[/video]

Oct 31, 2011
First you need to know just how God operates, what His operating laws are for our world. God is a personal God, and sometimes sets aside how His natural laws operate because of love for members of His family, but sometimes God can’t for it would interfere with His basic plan for our good.

Some examples are when the Hebrews had to spend 40 years in the desert. Or when the Hebrews were exiled to Babylon and God told them to make the best of it. Careful study of God’s instruction to us about how to pray helps. It includes who to address it to, the need for forgiveness and forgiving, our understanding of the holiness of God is necessary, and how God wants His kingdom both in our world and in heaven.

Another example is how God is operating in our present world in a way that is the direct result of the sexual revolution, with families losing their importance. Many innocent people in God’s family are suffering because of it.

So the important question is not whether God is answering or even how. It is whether we are walking in God’s ways, and are we making the best of where God is putting us. Then we can go to God with our personal requests.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

If their is no apparent move of the precious Holy Sprit upon your heart the uncertainty reveals that He has not sent the answer yet then waiting is fruit producing, believing He is preparing you for the answer preparation of not our will but His. So, each day praise and worship with focus on Him and the Father searching for the great nature and personality of God, His goodness sending Jesus, aspect of Him and His nature and the personal desires of communicating and relating to Him about the salvation you have and open to those He sends to you to love and give Jesus to that will listen and receive Him. God's blessing to you in the precious name of Jesus.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
[h=3]Hebrews 11:1[/h]King James Version (KJV)

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Proverbs 3:5-6

5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

John 15:7

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.