How do you know God is real?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bluemoonblue

If you've had a lot of pain?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I've had a lot of pain, just because God is real. Those who know God is real are a threat to the enemy who rules this world, thus he does all he can to keep us stifled.

M

megaman125

I used to hate people, just people in general. And most of all, I hated being touched in any way outside of a handshake. Then I had an evil spirit cast out of me in the name of Jesus Christ, and now I love getting touched and hugged by my friends. I no longer hate people, and I'm thankful to God everyday that I'm not who I once was.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
It is through the pain, that I came o see how amazing, real and loving God is.
Because, we die to flesh in Jesus, and through this are alive in His Spirit, which lives in us.
Pain consumed my life, and would have destroyed me, Jesus showed me how He is greater than any pain or suffering.
Jesus said, in the world you will have tribulation, but take courage, I have overcome the world!
Jesus living in me, by His Spirit, showed me how to live in Him, and in this, pain no longer held or consumed me.
How?
In Humility, by accepting Jesus, God Our Fathers will, setting my own aside.
Praising God in every circomstance.
By faith, believing and living all that is promised in Jesus, even if I did not yet see it.
In this, you will see. :)
Hope, for all that is eternal, setting aside flesh and the world.
His love, seeking His love and living in His love, not for my own sake, but for all that serves to His glory.

It was not all at once, not because it was not given, but simply because I had let Jesus, remove the flesh that blinded me to His promise, His presance , His love and Glory!

Despite all I have suffered , all the pain, all has been worth the joy that fills my soul, His presance that fill everyday of my life and His perfect love that sustains me through all that is lived.

You are in my prayers, for all that is Jesus's promise, salvation , joy and love.

Hugs and God bless
pickles