How do you share your faith to people you don't know?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GrOwiNg_inFAITH

I think she was more along the lines of mentioning her mission than soliciting.
I do believe that God has already prepared people who will be a part of this mission sir... :) I greatly emphasizes that this is not about the money... I just like to share this privilege of serving God thru this mission... :) That is why im not soliciting... :) Im inviting fellow Christians to invest... if they are willing, God knows how to reward them... if they're not, it is ok... :) thank u for ur heart sir RickyZ :)

M

mitchell5027

I'm sure that if you pray god will give you strength, but here's something that might help:

[SUP]
18 [/SUP]Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
[SUP]19 [/SUP]Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [SUP]20 [/SUP]and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” - Matthew 28:18-20

C

ChristianGuy0

I really want to share Christ to the people around me... but I find it really hard to reach them... I want to share to the people whom i dont know too.
This shows that you really are "growing in faith" lol.. I think God puts this desire in Christians who truly love and seek him.
One thing you can do, if you live near a city, is find homeless people and give them money and talk to them.
If you walk through the city on any given day you will usually find homeless people sitting on the street with hats looking for change.. You can bring some money to put in their hat and kneel down and talk to them, ask them how they're going and how long they've been on the street. Then you can ask "Do you believe in God" and talk about that with them... You can share your testimony and the things God has done with you when you were in your toughest situations. It's might seem hard and embarrassing to do this, but you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. - Philippians 4:13

With just everyday people, you just also tell them your testimony when you are asking each other what your background is. You can lead by example and you can also just bring it up and ask people if they believe in God and talk about it. Also when people have problems and ask you for advice you can always give the Christian perspective. We just gotta remember that although leading by example is good and we should do that, we are also obliged to actually get out and preach the Gospel, in other words to tell people the good news that Jesus has died for our sins and we can live forever in God's Kingdom if we repent of our sins and believe in Him.

If you want to preach to strangers you can also print your own pamphlets. Rapper Lacrae, before he was famous, actually just wrote down his testimony and went to college campuses handing it out to people. That's a great way to truly preach. If you write down a pamphlet or testimony, you can make it so that more than 1 fits on a single A4 page.. Then you can get heaps of them printed out for like 6 cents a page, and then cut the pamphlets out and you can make a pretty big stack for like $5. Then you can hand them out or just put them in mail boxes.

God bless.

Last edited:
C

Cleanandforgiven

I definitely agree with hattiebod in a sense but without speaking about Christ, some may think you've made a positive change in your life, nothing more, or may be afraid to ask. My dearest friend said she noticed a change in me a year or more after being saved, and only mentioned she noticed when I brought up Christ in an afterlife conversation. Sometimes you need to reach out with a direness, an urgency. Know without Jesus these people are going to hell, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glry of God. By all means, speak through action, but sometimes you need to speak through words. Really, I am not perfect and need to work on this a lot, but I know this as true, or at least my take on witnessing. As long as you follow where the Holy Spirit guides you, you'll be fine. Pray and go where God leads.

G

GrOwiNg_inFAITH

:)Few days to go,, we will be in Cambodia already... we will be sharing Christ to the students there and we are claiming victory as He promised... :)

B

BJesusMindd

I really want to share Christ to the people around me... but I find it really hard to reach them... I want to share to the people whom i dont know too.

This is how u share my faith. I ask question on how people see the way to live life. Then I tell them my veiw on how to live life. And its to love. To show the love of God and share it. Then everything else falls into place becuaae the Holy Spirit take its place be the word of life. So without knowing it your actions become God's word.