How God has had a hand in my life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cuz

I’m a sinner I write this to glorify God and to testify to Jesus Christ who paid the price for all my sins may all who are in him be blessed by him for the glory of God please understand I’m just a sinner I just wanted to share how God has had a hand in my life sorry for it being so long
As a child we were very poor we moved 20 times by the age of 14
When I was 1 year old yes I remember when I was 1 I know a lot of people can’t but that’s ok I was in the basement of my grand fathers house because there was a storm coming I was on my mother shoulder my uncle calls out here it comes and he can see the tornado coming straight for the house but it lifted up and went over us that was in April of 1974
When I was 1-1/2 2 my mother took me out to play in the sun on a blanket while we were outside she went in to get a drink a copper head snake slide on the blanket to sun and I picked part of the snake up and was playing with it like a rattle my mother came to the door and saw and called my dad then my mother knowing she could not come pick me up but instead called for me to come to her as my dad had told her to do and I stood up and walked strait to her the snake never bit me
When I was 3 years old I was at my cousins house and was playing down his drive way he had a very long driveway and I had to use the bathroom so I being 3 years old started to go to his house back up the driveway and as I did I saw satan and a black and red pig on a back of his dads truck God told me to look down and to the side and walk by so I did without any fear as I passed the truck I looked up and started up the driveway again and saw satan and the pig again and I feared them this time I know they could not have gotten their by natural ways God showed me a little path that lead to my cousin house so I took it and I hurried up to the house and looked up to go up the steps their satan and the pig was perched at the top of the door on the roof I fell to my knees and cried out loud my aunt came out and saw I had soil my pants and in disgust gave me a bath
Still at 3 years old I had my first vision i was looking though another man eyes as he was standing around a fire in the woods I have no feeling not scared happy or any feeling I can only see through this man eyes anyway as daylight started to show he walk to the back of this trailer hiding behind a tree the door opens and I see my babysitter sweeping dirt out the back door she looks up and see’s the man beside the tree she becomes very scared drops the broom and tries to shut the door but the broom will not let the door shut because it half way in the door she gives up and runs as the man got close he goes in the trailer following her to the back room he stabs her over and over again and then runs back to the fire in the woods kicks dirt on the fire and the vision ends later my mother and aunt are talking about what has happen to my babysitter and I tell them all that I know from my vision not knowing better at the age of 3 my aunt ask my mom how could he know my other aunt said he must of hear us talking before and my mother said he couldn’t have this is the first time I’ve heard what happened
When I was 4 years old we would stay the night with my uncle who would have been around 14 years old he was very mean and fun at the same time he gave me my first beer and more than likely pot as well at the age 4 while we were sleeping my uncle fondled and raped my brother while I’m in the same bed I tell this for background on my childhood I saw a lot of sexual perversion as a child and some happened to me as well I only knew anger /hate /strife I tell you I was a wild child mean as you can get
When I was in first grade I was outside playing like I was superman having a towel around my neck and I had a vision given by God in this vision I was flying over the ocean the sea looks almost like glass and we fly up high in the sky I look far off and I see these icebergs breaking off falling in the ocean causing waves as they fell it’s the first time I can remember feeling the love of God
Now the summer of 2[SUP]st[/SUP] grade my mother babysits a girl she is going into first grade and that nite she ask me to have sexual relations with her and so we did as much as little kids could I tell this to show what a life style can lead to
Now we move to 4[SUP]th[/SUP] grade again at this time I’ve been sexily molested and living in all kind of wrath And full of sin as I close my eyes at nite I see all kinds of vision not from God they hanted me every nite one day me and my brother are at his friend house boxing around some saw hoarse I get hit and fall on a nail sticking out of the saw horse when I come too my brothers friend is caring me up to his house and blood is all down my shirt the nail had cut a 2 inch slit in the back of my head his uncle got my head to stop bleeding and we were sent home with a towel around my head the next few days I clime a tree the tree has roots sticking up all over the place on the ground under it and I’m about 20 foot in the air on a branch as I look down I become very dizzy and fall out of the tree onto the roots how long I was there I don’t know but when I woke up I had no burses or any marks of any kind but all the madness has left I’m changed in my heart life changes and happier times are coming
In 5[SUP]th[/SUP] grade me and my brothers friends go swimming in a little creek it had rained a lot and the water is very fast as soon as I went in the water it carries me away downstream I curled into a ball and when I can feel the bottom of the creek I jump and reach for a root of a tree and I grab it but the flow of the water pulls me under and I can’t pull myself up so I let go of the root and ball up again kicking off the bottom I this time grab a small tree on the side of the creek as I do my brothers friend picks me up and asks if I’m ok he asks me if I want him to Carrie me back and I say no just let me out on the bank and I walked back and didn’t go back in the water Life is starting to be good I have friends and I fit in with the people around me but it doesn’t last long my friend start doing the things I’m coming out of so I become very depressed
late one nite I see a tv preacher telling about Jesus he said the sinners prayer and I say it with him I’m 15 years old after saying the sinners prayer I take and make a cross with my fingers or it may have been two pieces of small wood can’t remember anyway I laid it upside down on my forehead I did this to see if it would burn me and It did and left a red mark the next day just don’t temped God summer time came and that mean swimming my grandmother had 4 ponds I’m still 15 as far as I can remember we went swimming at the large pond at this time I could hold my breath around 2 min while under water this will become important this one day I am swimming with my sister and her husband they are on one side and I’m on the other diving and swimming under water to see how far I can make it well I’ve tried a few times and I make it half way of the pond so I try one more time and I feel I’m doing good but I’m deeper than I think when I come up for air I blow the air out of my lungs and I take in water I have no air in my lungs I spin around to see if I need to go back or swim to my sister I decided to swim to my sister I was not scared at all my head became hot and I started to feel like I was going to pass out to cool my head off I put my head under water and I swim slowly to my sister I can feel the water going in my lungs I don’t know if I was breading water or not but it felt like it by the time I reached my sister I was starting to turn blue thats what they said I have no idea anyway as I get to where I can stand up my brother in law grab my hand and panics him being a volunteer fireman who would have thought but he is holding me in the water and I’m trying to get to the bank after tugging on my arm for just a few seconds I ball my fist up and he see` s it and lets me go its not like I could have hurt him being blue and all but it me to the bank and there is a very big rock that is slanted down as I get to it and try to lay on it upside down I pass out and fall on top of the rock laying upside down I feel the water start coming out and I hear my brother in law say no he is ok see the water is coming out I have to say that’s the worst headache I’ve ever had now remember I could hold my breath for 2 min under water and only swim under water half way only by the hand of God could this have happened this way
later that year I had a vision of a truck going off a cliff with trees all around into a ravine at the bottom of the cliff my sister had gone to my grandmother she lived just down the road and when she got back she told me that it was my uncle and he had been driving a log truck
the day God told me who my wife was going to be I’m going to say I’m 17 but I’m not sure that makes her 14 my mother and me are walking down the main isle at Wal-Mart and my mother is infront of me and I look and she this girl at the end of a isle my mouth drops open my heart goes crazy ive never felt this way before and never will again after this a voice inside me said this is your wife I became very happy my wife had moved to where I could not see her anymore and my mother had turned around to find me to see what was wrong and started laughing after she figured it out me and my mother stated walking again and as we did I saw my wife again jumping up and down throwing a fit like a 3 year old to her mother I said why to God what have I done and told him she is a brat why on earth just trying to stay true to the story
now at 19 and my wife at 16 me and my cousin are playing pool at a gas station when I hear a voice saying turn around and see your wife my heart drop I was like oh no please but I turn around and I see how she is so beautiful even knowing she is a brat I still want to go talk to her but I didn’t she was with 2 of her other friend andthey were only there to get gas I had never met her before
how I meet my wife now at 20 my wife is 17 now im from the country around here there is just not a lot to do on the weekends so we would drive to jasper which has a 4 lane highway and we would drive around it and met all kinds of people people came from places all around well one nite while driving I met a girl we talked for a long time but went home with phone numbers well I had a best friend that lived with me and he knew I never wanted a girl to know where I lived this was very understood between me and him because I had girls come to my house and pick me up without calling or any notice but for some reason my friend brought this girl to my house now we started seeing each other for a few weeks and one day while me and my friend was going out the driveway I told him I was going to marry this girl and as soon as I said it I remember who she was and fear fell on me its odd that I didn’t remember until this time who she was but God never lies me and her are still married to the writing of this page 11/15/2015
life becomes very hard and I suffer a lot of things from my wife she is not like me her parents has always given her everything she has ever wanted a spoiled brat I try to love her the best way I can but she thinks love is what someone can do for you this is love to her but to learn that there is people like that in the world is a blessing when we met she told me she was a Christian
the last 7 year from the date of writing this God show me a vision in this vision I start to become disabled I see 2 different places I will work and that I would be over a group in the last place I see a man shot at this time I don’t know who this man is in the back of the head and I start to become disabled at this point I think this is crazy and deny the vision to be true but the vision goes on to show I will not be able to walk after the man is shot and then my wife would fall ill not able to move fear fell on me and I then knew the vision was true I did work in the 2 places that I saw in the vision and when I started becoming disabled they put me over a group of people same department I saw in the vision and I drove 45min to work and one day while coming home my wife calls me as I pick up the phone I know what she is going to tell me I put the phone down I’m very upset because I don’t want it to be true she calls back about 5 min later and I answer my wife starts to try to tell me but doesn’t know how as she is tring to figure out how to tell me I let her know I know my dad is dead and I tell her I must let her go and hang up the phone my dad’s girlfriend had shot him in the back of the head I became very depressed my disability had gotten worse I was taking 70 mg of oxy cotton a day just to be able to work and a little later the plant I was working at closed down after it closed down I was not able to walk I laid on a couch and read my bible after about a 6 months in the spring I could stand for 15 min at a time a year later my wife started to not be able to stand on July 20 2010 she could not control her hands she went into the hospital for 6 months the doctors said she has guillain barre and when she got out I had to feed her and do everything for her Jesus is true Jesus is real Jesus died on the cross for you and me

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
cuz, I had a very hard time reading your testimony for a variety of reasons. First, the way you wrote is called a "wall of text." It's difficult for people to read, so please use paragraphs in between, and also you didn't use any punctuation such as commas or periods. This also makes it hard to tell when one sentence ends and another begins.

me and her are still married to the writing of this page 11/15/2015 -quote by cuz.Also, it is NOT 2015 quite yet!! lol.. :) Don't rush the new year in sooner than it's supposed to.. :)

This is a good testimony, though. Just please try to break up your text using paragraphs and punctuation next time. :) God bless.

C

cuz

cuz, I had a very hard time reading your testimony for a variety of reasons. First, the way you wrote is called a "wall of text." It's difficult for people to read, so please use paragraphs in between, and also you didn't use any punctuation such as commas or periods. This also makes it hard to tell when one sentence ends and another begins.

me and her are still married to the writing of this page 11/15/2015 -quote by cuz.Also, it is NOT 2015 quite yet!! lol.. :) Don't rush the new year in sooner than it's supposed to.. :)

This is a good testimony, though. Just please try to break up your text using paragraphs and punctuation next time. :) God bless.
sorry I posted this before i could chicken out of posting it but thanks for your reply

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
sorry I posted this before i could chicken out of posting it but thanks for your reply

​I'm glad you didn't chicken out of posting it. It's a very good testimony. :)