How God kept me here even though the storm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

heavenlyangel

Want to share my testimony with you all. In hopes of showing you that you can survive even when the storms of life are raging. If your going through a storm just hold on to Gods unchanging hand.

I apologize if this gets kinda long. It is hard for me to speak about. But maybe it will help someone else somehow.

When I was a young girl, still a child, someone who is suppose to of loved and cared for me, took on a whole other role.

I was little, it was snowing and freezing cold outside. I only had on a little T-shirt. He took me and he ran with me. Here we were out in the freezing cold no where to go. He kept me hidden for three days and nights. By now I'm very sick. My lip will all a sudden pour blood from where he has hit me. Finally help arrives!! I'm back with my mom who is frantic with the whole situation. I am taken to Dr and am suffering from lamonia (sorry that's spelled wrong) an am nearly froze to death.

But it doesn't end there. He continues to sneak around. I am terrified. I can't stand to even hear his name spoken. He distroys my home, not onice but twice. He serves a very shirt time on chaingain (jail time) .

My heart is broken, the man that should of loved me and took care of me has hurt me terribly. I cried time and time again, and wondered why, why did he hate me so, why did he do the things he did. What could I have done as o badly. You see it was easier for me to somehow blame myself for his mistakes.

Years later and he still just wants to cause trouble. A chill still runs down my spine. As a result of .those three awful nights I now only have half a lung that functions.

Yes I still at times cry. But God brought me through it all. He kept me here. And God showed me that I had to forgive. So I did I finally truely forgave him and gave it to God. Yes there's still a hurt but it's okay. You see now instead of praying, God what did I do. Now I pray God please forgive him. I pray that before it's to late he will get right with God.

I went through the storm and I have to face it every day cause of the health problems it caused me. But God has NEVER left my side.

If your in a storm, hold on, Gods gonna see you through.

O

oldthennew

a very moving 'testimony' thank you for sharing.

ISAIAH 4:6.
And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat,
and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

S

sydlit

Our God is an awesome God, and you are an awesome woman. Many of us would be bitter and blame God. I've done so for much lesser offenses. We should all admire your faith and courage. I do, and am very grateful your here and i got to 'meet' you.
Father in heaven, thank you, Lord, for my sister in Christ heavenlyangel. Thank you, Jesus, for holding her through some extremely difficult times, and bringing her to a point of such grace, peace, and acceptance that she can be such an inspiration to me and others. Help me, Father, to be as bold and forgiving today, and moving forward. I pray you continue to bless her with healing and joy. Thank you, Father, for this new sister and friend in Jesus' name, amen.

H

heavenlyangel

Thank you for your kind words. No I could never blame God, however I did blame myself as you read. But God showed me that I am not to blame.
Emotions still get hard at times tho.
Again thanks for the very kind words.
Glad I'm here to and glad to have met a new friend.

P

Practice-English

I decide right now
to post you something to read =)
A verse about thanking
God for each brand new day =)

Éphésiens 6,23-24.jpg

E

erikanutella

AMEN ! GOD is GOOD ! :)

J

Jhane

This is so beautiful god bless you sister!