How hard is it for you to give to God? I mean, money, peeps. :) How hard :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

How hard to show yourself approved to Him by giving through faith, do you think that your faith in Him can increase when you tithe to your church or a place like say Christianchat.com ?

And, no, this thread is not asking you to give money ! What are you thinking :D

OH, one last question, why is it, personally, hard for us, I mean, all of us, HEY!, you really think I am any different from you, LOL, I have a hard time giving too :)

It's in our nature, isn't it? That is, it's in our nature to think we earned what we got and we can do with our money whatever we.....

.....please.

Why is that thinking a psychology of even Christians who God exhorts us to be cheerful givers, speaking there of giving of ourselves, not just money either, I don't think, I don't got the verse in front of me but it does say that somewhere doesn't it, 'we should be cheerful givers.' OK, REALLY, the Lord leads, I am t-i-r-ed , going, going, night peeps gone

Nov 22, 2012
In Holy Church there are no tithe,but u can give how much u want or have.That is all on free will.How ever,no one is exluded from blessings from the Priest.

G

GreenNnice

In Holy Church there are no tithe,but u can give how much u want or have.That is all on free will.How ever,no one is exluded from blessings from the Priest.
I really should have done this as a poll, cuz now you're public, but, the Lord leads, YES or NO:

Is it hard for you to give tithe to God?

I am speaking ov money giving, don't let the green guy (I really AM green :D ) fool.ya, it''s all about givin' da money to the 'storehouse' of the Lord, and, remember, old verses like Malachi's 'storeouse' one APPLY today, the only thing that is different is the old covenant, or, 'old testament,' which came to be 'new,' thank you, Jesus!, in 33 a.d, on an old rugged cross, on a hill far away....but, again, ole green, ALL these questions He looks to be guilting on you are really not, that's the Lord speaking to you, or, the Enemy GUILTING you, ole Christ KILLED all your suffering and shame by taking on (like a robe) all your suffering and shame, a finite supply put on His 'man' life , He footed it through His onl begotten (birthed) Son, for you, Christ peep, for you, for me, for EVERY BODY on planet Earth, male and female, the Holy Spirit who became born Jesus, GAVE His life so you MIGHT live.

Choose Jesus, EVERY BODY, and, when you do, YOU are saved for life, not just this life becoming a beautifl tapestry you will indeed see worked through you--through faith, as you give, because of His unmerited favor given you (grace)--but the life after you once timeth DIE, the one that is......

.....eternal :)

Is it hard for you to give money to God, Christian? This question is a very simple ask, sorry not a private poll, but how about, if no other explanation for others to get word of your help to help.them understand 'giving to Him' tithe (money, in this case) more, just a simple 'yes' or 'no' , I think, would be nice for your other brothers and sisters, who, too, have the 'aroma of Christ', to.see :)

I LOVE YOU, ALL, Christ perps, you may not think it when I attACK your doctrine I feel hurts others coming to WANT to know Him if it has to.be 'that' way or if your doctrine is so greasy it cheapens the true gospel of grace, BUT I....

.....DO. And, I expect you all in HEAVEN, yeah, even the false teacher OSAS crowd, as I see it, even gays, even catholics who pray to saints and give 'immortal reverence to Mary (why!).

I will.stop there, gemstar, and, yes, interesting what you said about the Holy Church, indeed. The Lord leads, 'you follow ME.'

Nov 22, 2012
I don't understand u.What is it all about?

G

GreenNnice

I don't understand u.What is it all about?
Nothing then, gemstar, you will FEEL a feeling IF this thread means anything to.you :)

God bless you, brother, as He leads, follow Him. Sorry, if I sound condescending, i.just don't believe in worshipping Mary whatsoever, I acknowledge she carried God, and, frankly, I'm jealous , LOL , what an incredible moment it must have been when she learned she was with child but had been with no man. Unbelivable, really. Would you have believed you could be pregnant without a man helping conceive if you would have been her, gemstar ? :)

This just might be the greatest miracle of all miracles,, Mary's belief in what God told her :)

G

GreenNnice

nothing.
tithing is Law.

cheerfully giving is for Christians.
not under compulsion.
Tithing is God's law ;)

-------------------------

gemstar: What does that have to do with tithing?

Everything. YOU are only to give IF God leads you, through His Spirt, who is our Lord and Saviour, this is known in Scripture, you know. The Lord leads. Follow Him. :)

S

Spokenpassage

Tithing is God's law ;)

Everything. YOU are only to give IF God leads you, through His Spirt, who is our Lord and Saviour, this is known in Scripture, you know. The Lord leads. Follow Him. :)
even though it is the law, God wants it from the heart rather than followed by commandment. With love and cheerfulness, one can do it right. With bitterness and selfishness one can give lots, yet God wont appreciate it as much as the one who loves to do it. Just because the devil hears the words of Jesus and obeys him because Jesus is the Lord and what the Lord says is said, no if ands or buts, doesnt make him righteous, devil will always be the devil...

S

Spokenpassage

evil in his ways, heart turned against God

Nov 22, 2012
Tithing is God's law ;)

All what am giving is by my free will.