How I Found God and now know the truth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tripen

Jun 19, 2013
Hello i am new to this site been on here for about 4 or so days loving it thus far =)

Before i begin, I just want to say that before this i was a non believer or i would curse God's name when thing's would happen in my life i was a mean person allot of the time.

Began while i was in the hospital last month a tech on a Friday talked a bit with me about the bible and even gave me one he is a good man. That night odd things started happening whether it be the light in the bathroom started to flicker uncontrollably or the tv volume would turn up really loud from like 6 to 50 something real fast. Well i took that into being electrical problems, so at a point that night i pressed my call light for a nurse, a voice came through saying sir mr. etc how my i help you?. I responded could you please bring me etc, they said we will have a nurse come in. After i asked could you please open the door for me? I was told then I'm sorry mr.etc we cannot open your door. Not even 2 seconds later a nurse comes into the room.

Sometime later i decide to try and go to sleep, the first few seconds after i first close my eyes I hear someone ask are ya alright? I respond without even thinking im gonna be okay. I then open my eyes and look around and just brush it off like okay, Then once again i close my eyes and within a few second I hear someone say your gonna be alright. Then once again without thinking i say I know im going to be okay, Again i open my eyes and look around and there is nothing. Again i don't think about so i try to goto sleep again and with the next minute i feel my upper half of my body slightly lift up and it felt like someone was holding then after a few second i was layed back down gently.

The next night comes and i notice the light in the bathroom begins flickering and it was just off beforehand, so i had just ignored it. At one point the tech that had given the bible to me came in, I told him a bit about what happened and showed him what the light was doing. He told me maybe someone is trying to tell you something and maybe you should ask who it is and look for an answer. So i waited until he left and began doing so i asked god, Jesus granny etc is that you one by one and nothing but once i asked dad is that you? The light began flickering very fast, so i said dad if that is you just flick the light once and he did, I began to cry harder then i ever have in my entire life. I asked so many questions like dad was that you with me last night in the call light and the voice i heard he said yes by flicking the light once for yes and two for no. Other things to like are grandma and grandpa there with you? yes and did you have to ask god to come here yes. I think i talked to him for almost 3 or 4 hrs until i noticed at a point the light turned off so i guess he had to go but i made sure to thank him for coming to talk to me.

The next night comes a sunday and once again at night the light began to flicker so i did as i did the night before and asked is that you etc and so forth. Then i got to one is that you god? The light began to go on and off even faster and once i knew that i began to cry and tell him how sorry i am for how i was in the past and the things i have done and how thankful i am for the life i have been given and my family. I asked no questions but kept crying and saying the love i have for him cannot even be measured and when i began to do that the light stopped flickering and turned on and lit the room up. When that happened i felt something in my chest that was warm and it felt like it was expanding and went throughout my body it felt like a bliss i felt so good better then i have in my entire life. Like a bliss my pain went away i did not need to press my pain button for a while.

After a little while i decided to try and pray so i clasped my hands together and began to confess things and tell god my love for him does not stop and it will not and how thankful i am. After maybe 5 mins or so i open my eyes then notice on my left leg the blanket had something on it, I noticed it was a face. I asked god lord is this your son Jesus? And with the light he made it go real fast then slow so i began to cry again and looked at Jesus's face and noticed the beard long hair and the crown of thorns. I said Jesus thank you so much i love you and when i told him i love him i noticed his mouth turned into a smile. While looking into his eyes i could see in the corner of one eye there was black smoke with red dots in some places coming from the wall in front of where the light was flickering. But when it hit the light it would go away like if i were to blow smoke away. Got to a point when the light stopped and i had to move the blanket which at the time i said lord im sorry i have to move you but thank you so much for coming and visiting me i love you.

So i fall asleep later and i wake up and this time there is a face on my right leg on the blanket but this was different, It looked like and old mans face with a robe over it so i asked sir who are you? When i did i look over and the light in the bathroom starts to flicker again but fast like a warnign or something. So i keep asking the face who are you while looking at it. I noticed that while looking at it i started feeling a pressure on the right side of my head like 2 fingers are pressing on it and it started to hurt so bad i had to turn my head and when i did the light stopped. i called in a tech and asked for frank the man who gave me the bible, I said frank look at this who is this i do not think it is good and i do not want to touch it. He rustled my covers to make it go away and told me do not worry just read your bible you are going to be okay don't worry.

The next night comes and again the light begins flickering, I did not ask who it was but i said god thank you so much i am so grateful thank you. But i was so tired at the time i said im sorry lord i need to get some sleep and i started to feel very drowsy and did go to sleep. I woke up later that morning still dark in alot of pain so i looked around for the pain button and could not find it so i pressed my call light on my bed, It would not work I look around for my call light remote it is thrown across the room or as far as the cord would permit. So i call out God please help me and within 2 second the bathroom light turns on and i feel that warm feeling of bliss go throughout my body and i say thank you lord. I find my pain button but still need a nurse so i try and reach with the hand with the iv and notice the power cord is tangled up and not giving me slack. I use my other hand and make it to the phone and call my mother and ask her to call the hospital when i get off the phone with her i say thank you lord and the light turns off and the nurses come in and i tell them what happens and long story short im put on suicidal watch because im told i did those things to the cord and etc. Each doctor that comes in tells me well mr. etc i heard you were a bit crazy etc.

Through out the rest of the days at the hospital the tech frank that gave me the bible was the only one who when he came into the room when i was speaking to god the light would keep flickering he was truly a godsend to me. I am sorry it is so long and i know i do not have to share this with others but i just like to and thank you for reading and god bless.
Have a good day as well and sorry for my bad grammar and spelling haha