How I survived a car wreck

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

merimeow23

I had a car wreck about this time last year. Someone hit the side of my family's van. When me and my family got hit, I kept praying out loud"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus' over and over because I knew He was the only ONE who could save us. As I was crying His name, I fell into the floor but I felt two arms holding me around my shoulders and I could see myself and a man on my right. The man had a glowing white robe and he had shoulder length hair. He looked very similar to my sister. My mother had a miscarriage before me and my sister so I wonder if this angel was my brother? But he wrapped a blanket around me and had his arm around me, taking me to a peaceful bright light. I didn't want to die. So I begged God to let me live, so I woke up. I still have my 3 inch scar from the side of my eye across almost to my ear. I think the scar is beautiful because it tells me that "God was here". It's His mark of protection & grace. I am thankful to be alive. The wreck proved to me that faith can do ANYTHING because it allowed God to save me & my family. He can do anything in your life too if you will believe.

U

Ugly

That's an awesome testimony, but no, it was likely not your brother. We do not become angels, that is a cartoon silliness, not biblical fact. We are clearly a separate creation from angels.
That i can think of there is no precedent set in the bible to suggest interaction with the dead (i mean actual dead humans), only a few special instances. It does sound very likely it was an angel though.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, thank you for your protection, bless him and his family in everyways, so that you be happy because of their faith in you, Amen