How many couples have met thru CC and ended up getting engaged?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lukebo123

Myself and Angel_face met in jan 2012, engaged in april 2012 and due to get married in 4 months.:)
God is awesome. We know that God has brought us together thru this and would like to hear similar stories. Thanks CC!

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
The correct answer is: More than you would think. I can personally think of about 20 couples who have met through here. One couple who have now been married for about 8-9 years.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
wait people actually meet and get hitched from this place?

>_>
<_<

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
wait people actually meet and get hitched from this place?

>_>
<_<

Yes. It happens. It almost happened to me. But, that didn't work out. I ended up marrying a better guy anyway.

S

Siberian_Khatru

One is pending. ;)

D

danschance

Myself and Angel_face met in jan 2012, engaged in april 2012 and due to get married in 4 months.:)
God is awesome. We know that God has brought us together thru this and would like to hear similar stories. Thanks CC!
Congratulations and may God bless your union!

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013

congratulations!

May 9, 2012
Yep! Welcome to the CC Couple fan club! :) I am dating a member on CC and he's God's greatest gift on earth and I couldn't ask for a better man! Been dating him for 8 months now and it only gets better from here :)