How to be christian and find friends of the opposite sex

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bullssoxfan23

I'm completely inexperienced with this. At my church there are only teen girls and all my other Christian friends are girls as well. Where can I meet Christian guys, not necessarily to date but to be friends with. My school does not have a Christian club.

B

BlueAngel

You can find 'em on here. :)
There are lots of cool guys here that are christian.
I don't know how else to help, cuz I don't really have that problem... there are lots of guys here, and the group we have here is so small that everyone is a friend to everyone.

B

BlueAngel

And.... My cousin is here, on Cc... I'm sure he'd love to be your friend. :) His screen name is FireBug. If you'd like me to, I'll message him, and tell him about ya. :)

N

Nev

Y not start a christian club? Find a teacher who is a christian and will let you use their room lunchtime or after school and advertise around school. Usually starts with a few people but the more you work on it the more who'll come. Do games, bible study, guest speakers. Things like that.
Hope this helps :)

H

HerrGeschichte

I'm completely inexperienced with this. At my church there are only teen girls and all my other Christian friends are girls as well. Where can I meet Christian guys, not necessarily to date but to be friends with. My school does not have a Christian club.
Well, not Christian, but I do know how to talk to girls. Most of my friendsa re girls, and it's not that hard. All you gotta do is be a man, and walk up to one, and ask a question. Any question at all, as long as it's able to spark a conversation, and eventually she will be your friend, and soon you'll be able to do it to any girl at school/work/ the public forum

B

bullssoxfan23

Y not start a christian club? Find a teacher who is a christian and will let you use their room lunchtime or after school and advertise around school. Usually starts with a few people but the more you work on it the more who'll come. Do games, bible study, guest speakers. Things like that.
Hope this helps :)
how do i find a teacher to sponsor?

N

Nev

You generally do have to ask around, however head teacher and religion teachers are good places to start the search. If you can find a Christian teacher then they might help you start one up. :) your in my prayers :)

B

bullssoxfan23

You generally do have to ask around, however head teacher and religion teachers are good places to start the search. If you can find a Christian teacher then they might help you start one up. :) your in my prayers :)
Thanks for the prayers. I go to a public school so I wouldn't know where to start looking for a Christian teacher. We have Jewish and Muslim teachers who support the respective clubs but if there wad a Christian teacher, how would I know?

N

Nev

Like I said you might be able to get pointed in the right direction by head teacher or religion teachers. You could also ask people at your church. You have no idea how many people are on the christian grapevine. If you can't find a christian teacher then just see if you can secure a room and do it yourself

S

Sideburns

Are there any christain brothers where you live? Such as at church or at school, because their have to be some inorder for you to meet them lol, and if their are some then what you can learn from him, and see what he can learn from you, that God may get the glory :)