How to Confront a Friend?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SantoSubito

Alright heres the story. I'm sure many of you are aware of so called "synthetic marijuana" (goes by names like K2, Spice, Mister Smiley, etc.). Anyway me and my friend will occasionally smoke a pipe together after work so I gave him my keys so he could go load them up, and he (without my knowledge) mixed some of this synthetic marijuana in with the tobacco. It was the worst 3 hours of my life, I literally sat in the car and repeated the Jesus Prayer over and over again for those 3 hours to keep myself calm, and I was shaky and paranoid all night.

I honestly don't know what to say to him about this, I know its not a sin since I had no knowledge of it, but I need to figure out what to say to him and I honestly don't know how to bring it up or what to say.

H

hislastwalk

Alright heres the story. I'm sure many of you are aware of so called "synthetic marijuana" (goes by names like K2, Spice, Mister Smiley, etc.). Anyway me and my friend will occasionally smoke a pipe together after work so I gave him my keys so he could go load them up, and he (without my knowledge) mixed some of this synthetic marijuana in with the tobacco. It was the worst 3 hours of my life, I literally sat in the car and repeated the Jesus Prayer over and over again for those 3 hours to keep myself calm, and I was shaky and paranoid all night.

I honestly don't know what to say to him about this, I know its not a sin since I had no knowledge of it, but I need to figure out what to say to him and I honestly don't know how to bring it up or what to say.
pray about it. God will tell you what to say.

U

Ugly

How difficult can this be? He abused your trust and you're worried about how to approach the situation? Simple, call him out on it, straight up. Tell him you don't appreciate what he did, thats not what friends do, he broke your trust, and make him answer for his mistake. No need to tip toe and pansy around the situation, just be direct. He showed no care, concern or respect for you why be afraid to confront someone on that? Because he's your friend? You were his friend and that didn't stop him from treating you badly. Might be time to consider a new friend.

Aug 2, 2009
Tell him what you told us. Just say "Dude that was the WORST 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE! I was all paranoid and shaky. Don't ever do that to me again!" Get it in writing if u can.