How to feel/know about the holy spirit?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lukeguardian

Well, at the beginning when i gave christ my heart i felt the holy spirit quite much... But now, a few years later it seems like hes not even here...
What shall i do to feel/know him more?
i read the bible, i pray and worship...but more and more it feels like i cant feel or know him anymore...
Thnx for reading!

C

cgirl

It seem like you've fallen into cotidianity.
I'm sorry I can't help you, since I'm feeling the same as you.
I think it happens when you have many years been christian. You get bored of the gospel, and you don't feel the same love for God as in the beginning.
Ask God to renew your spiritual energy, and ask Him to give you the faith to know He's still there, even if you don't feel Him

C

cozette111

He's there! I recently read a near death experience story that really brought my faith up. I have been beaming for days! You need to discover more about the power of god, research online & remeber the beginning of your relationship with god. You just have to learn to fully appreciate him again!

S

Samcas

Hi cozette, can u give me the link of that story pls, i think i need it 2