How to Fix?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BillyBob

Dec 20, 2023
Texas
In the past I always had trouble remembering all my passwords. Then I changed them all to "incorrect". Now when I don't type it right, I see the message - Your password is incorrect!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Well, all is well and I finally hunted down my original icon after a 4 month off & on search🙌🙌😂 Thx for all the info!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Yay for the jelly bean coat!(y):giggle:(y)
Whenever I misplace something I've learned to ask the Lord for the 'ministering angels sent to minister to us heirs of salvation,' to help me find 'whatever'. It works, PTL, so the thought came to mind while I was searching the stock photos the other night, to ask God for their help to find the icon. Sometimes I find the item immediately so I thought why not ask for help here and I'm not kidding, it wasn't a minute or two and there it was🙌🙌🙌 A coincidence or not, I like to give God the credit anyway. I should have asked way back, lol. (Heb 1:14 on the angels👍)