how to meet jesus christ in india ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 14, 2013
Hi,

I am in india right now and i want to know how i can meet jesus christ in india ? physically or spiritually.

Thanks.

W

wwjd_kilden

Not sure what you mean by meeting him physically, as for meeting him spiritually, it would be the same as anywhere else in the world:

- Prayer
(People are different: Some need to be in a quiet place.Others can just as well pray when driving a car or buying milk.)

- Reading the bible

H

HeIsNowHere

God's phone is this Jeremiah 33:3, "Call to me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you do not know." Jesus said this "Here I am, I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice my voice and opens the door I will come in to him and eat with him and he with me." This is done via the Holy Spirit. It requires you to receive him into you after you repent (turn from) your sins and in your heart decide to follow him. He will speak to you through His Word and his word is the 66 books of the Bible. But start with the Book of John written by one of his closest friends John, then read acts. Underline what stands out when you read it. Then spend time and write out what those key things you underlined mean to you. This is the way Jesus Christ King and Creator of the Universe speaks with you. Goto www.KJCINH.com and listen to the podcast 10 min each. They will get you started.

W

ww_21

I don't think being able to spiritually connect with God depends on your physical location. All that matters is you pray and talk to God with a pure heart and a genuine urge to get to know him better/ connect with him. God is always ready to listen, all you have to do is open yourself to this communication line be it reading the bible or praying.

J

ji

Hi,

I am in india right now and i want to know how i can meet jesus christ in india ? physically or spiritually.

Thanks.
You cannot see God in flesh and live.Exodus 33:20 KJV. The only other way is travelling in spirit world with your spiritual body and see God Jesus Christ literally, and return to your body. If you are confused and surprised about what i said read the book of Revelation and think how Apostle John saw all things which are to take place in future.However, it all depends on God's will.If he allows then only you can see him.Otherwise you have to wait for now,accept Christ as personal Lord and Savior,get water baptized,get filled with the Holy Spirit,struggle to grow in Christ and get ready for his secret coming.You will see him literally when he appears in the sky for gathering the saints during his secret coming..and you will always see him.

Note:-Also there are other perverted ways in witch crafts of various types to achieve soul travel.Don't attempt such things.Its the same as committing suicide.Every time someone do that with the help of evil spirits,that person is damaging his/her soul.

God Bless:)

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2014
Open ANGELTV.ORG,SEE PROPHET SHADU SUNDAR