How to restore the Christian spirit in the US again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Some Americans told me that the Christian spirit in the US is little by little declining and the most shocking here is Russia which was former atheistic state is the one becoming more Christian.

Now what do you suggest in order to restore the Christian values in the US so that God's blessings and protection will not also fade away in the US?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I forget if it's a passage from the book, but the film The Hobbit, Gandalf says he doesn't place his hope in heroes, but little good deeds of common folk, obstinately refusing to succumb to darkness.

Apart from the long-suffering and merciful hand of God, the only thing that will get us through is that kind of piecemeal revival. It's up to individuals, churches, and other community groups to sort themselves out and walk in truth.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Some Americans told me that the Christian spirit in the US is little by little declining...
I would say it has declined a great deal. An interesting thing of note is how people who claim they are on the side of religious tolerance are against Christianity and Christian beliefs, especially. They would rather welcome with open arms people whose religious books tell them to kill us all if we do not submit to their way of life.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
I think it is simply too late for the world.

I don't believe that apart from individuals believing the gospel
there will ever again be a wholesale national Christian revival
in any Western nation.
Russia and a couple of east European nations are definitely
the exception, but they are freeing themselves from decades of stifling
atheistic Communist repression.

60% of Kiwis voted against same-sex marriage, but their
government enacted it anyway in defiance of the majority.

Aug 2, 2009
Having a president who appreciates christians is a good start. :)

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
People do not love one another, they do not forgive one another. Yet, they want God's blessings. People need to be sincere, kind, and actually want a better America. We need to pray for America. We also need to respect our administration even if we didn't vote for him.Be encouraging. Get back to basics.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
People do not love one another, they do not forgive one another. Yet, they want God's blessings. People need to be sincere, kind, and actually want a better America. We need to pray for America. We also need to respect our administration even if we didn't vote for him.Be encouraging. Get back to basics.
Hi Lizzy! Nice to see you in the forums :D

Dec 9, 2011
Some Americans told me that the Christian spirit in the US is little by little declining and the most shocking here is Russia which was former atheistic state is the one becoming more Christian.

Now what do you suggest in order to restore the Christian values in the US so that God's blessings and protection will not also fade away in the US?
Let your light shine.All you can do Is be an ambassador so to speak for CHRIST.If people see CHRIST then It helps them want to accept the truth which Is the WORD of GOD.

There Is a scripture that speaks truth about no one will see GOD without being made perfect by GOD but on a human level GOD has shown all of us mercy and we should be renewing our minds so that we can prove what Is that good and perfect will of GOD.So then even as GOD has made the spirits of men that accepted HIM perfect and equipped us,we should be showing/telling other men about GOD helping them understand.
+++
Hebrews 12:14
King James Version(KJV)

14.]Follow peace with all [men], and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: