How we feel about our sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nonicknametouse

I find myself feelling a little bad if I use prophanity, and ask for frogiveness. But when I commit a sin that I feel is a bigger sin, then I find myself asking for forgiveness through out the day. I should feel equally bad about all the sins I may commit daily. What are your thoughts concernig the way we seem to handle our sin. Just curious. Please no super long explainations.

Sin is sin, one should not be considered worse than the other. The Lord brought this to my attention this beautiful morning.

Feb 11, 2012
I find myself feelling a little bad if I use prophanity, and ask for frogiveness. But when I commit a sin that I feel is a bigger sin, then I find myself asking for forgiveness through out the day. I should feel equally bad about all the sins I may commit daily. What are your thoughts concernig the way we seem to handle our sin. Just curious. Please no super long explainations.

Sin is sin, one should not be considered worse than the other. The Lord brought this to my attention this beautiful morning.
You have been greatly deceived if you think you can sin as you do against God, and still be in His will, you have never truly repented as commanded, and are still carnal sold under sin, you can heed this warning and seek the truth or get upset at your demise!

Not all sin is the same the word of God is clear on this, but you need a wake up call!

You havent escaped yet, repent and seek the mercy of God!

Have you escaped?
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
How does one become a partaker in the divine nature of God? Does it come from some magical transfer? Or is it something much more that requires the broken repentant heart to do.
We know that the exceedingly great and precious promises of God are not to be taken lightly, as they encompass the whole existence of the true convert, who has come into the kingdom through real repentance towards God, followed by a real obedient faith towards Jesus Christ. Acts 20-21.
Now all this comes together when you understand what it means when Peter said, “Having Escaped” which means it already happened, it’s not an ongoing dilemma, that occurs somewhere down the road when God decides to equip the struggling sinner with some mysterious power to escape.
Either you have escaped the corruption that is in the world through its lust, or you are still in bondage, unable to be partakers of His divine nature, and dead to His great promises that come only to the obedient and righteous heart.
For those who profess Christ, and claim they are still addicted to their flesh, such as fornication, drunkenness, drug abuse, immorality, outbursts of anger, and adultery, etc.they are not true saints of God as they think they are.
But many have come into the fictitious kingdom that gladly accepted them still in bondage to sin and worldliness, because some charismatic Bible pundit told them they were born depraved, and now Jesus in their remedy. They do nothing, especially having to escape the corrupt world, and the lust of it as commanded, thus they remain carnal sold under sin, and a prisoner of their very own conceived notions that sears their conscience and hardens their heart as they sin with impunity against God, becoming numb to any and all conviction, leaving them in a very dangerous state leading to condemnation unless they wake up and repent on the scale of Nineveh!
Rom 6:21 What fruit did you have then in those things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death.
It’s simple good fruit (obedience, holiness, purity, humility) leads to eternal life IF you continue in these God given virtues, but bad fruit (willful sin, rebellion, complacency, addictions) leads to death!
Have you escaped? Or are you still in bondage to your flesh, producing bad fruit unto death!
Tommy

Dig deep many souls hang in the balance!

Feb 11, 2012
I come to give you not what you want to hear, but what God wants you to hear and hopefully obey!

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you and you did not believe(obey and follow me) The works that I do in My Father's name, they bear witness of Me.
Joh 10:26 But you did not believe (obey and follow me) because you are not of My sheep. As I said to you,
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me(obey me)
Joh 10:28 And I give to them eternal life, and they shall never ever perish, and not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand.

Jesus paid a high price to set you free from the bondages of sin! Are you willing to believe this, and do your part through repentance and faith proven by deeds!

Nov 26, 2011

"Feeling bad" and continuing in sin is WORLDLY SORROW.

2Co 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
2Co 7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

Godly sorrow produces the fruit listed in verse 11 above. Godly sorrow brings about a true change of mind where the conduct changes whereby...

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

You must be born from above. Those who are born of God do this...

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Those who are Christ's have put off the flesh and the lusts thereof...

Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Which is why that those born of God do this...

1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Thus they manifest this...

1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Don't be deceived in thinking that you can be living a life on ongoing sin and be a child of God at the same time. Satan wants his children to believe they are saved and forgiven in order that they don't seek reconciliation to God through repentance and faith.

Please don't be deceived by Satan.

God is merciful and His hand is outstretched to you. Seek godly sorrow that will work a genuine repentance experience where you can have an encounter with the living God and you will KNOW HIM and He will KNOW YOU.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Don't listen to these two OP. They are not fully aware of God's Grace which is greater than all your sin.

Skinski and Tommy are perfect and will prove to God they are worthy through their "deeds" -- Christ wasn't enough for them.

Also OP, all sin is the same in the eyes of the Lord, but we may see our individual sins differently. You should not feel more bad that you commit one sin over another, but that's what humans do. Try to focus on all of your sins and treat them the same. We all should.

D

dashadow

Try to focus more or God and His grace than sin. Each individual defines and responds to sin differently. Even though I try to avoid profanity, and I'm usually pretty successful unless I get on the highway, I don't let a few choice words get me down. As you, I ask forgiveness and move on.

I believe one must try not to get bogged down in a vicious cycle of guilt because of sin. That disrupts our focus on worshiping God. So if you feel you've sinned, ask forgiveness, let it go and thank God Christ sacrificed Himself so we would not have to be slaves to sin. Allowing sin to control our lives is like negating Christ's sacrifice.

I think other important things are not to force one's own ideas of sin on another and not to judge others according to what we deem are sins. Some would have people believe smoking, listening to certain music, eating certain things, drinking, etc. are sin. In some cases, they may be correct. But oftentimes, it's just a matter of opinion or choice. Let the Spirit guide you in that regard.

Nov 26, 2011
Don't listen to these two OP. They are not fully aware of God's Grace which is greater than all your sin.

Skinski and Tommy are perfect and will prove to God they are worthy through their "deeds" -- Christ wasn't enough for them.

Also OP, all sin is the same in the eyes of the Lord, but we may see our individual sins differently. You should not feel more bad that you commit one sin over another, but that's what humans do. Try to focus on all of your sins and treat them the same. We all should.

Why don't you elaborate from Scripture exactly what I am missing about God's grace?

Here is what I clearly see the Bible teaching about grace...

Firstly the grace that brings salvation has appeared to all and it teaches us the way we ought to walk.

Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

If I look up the definition of the word grace it says this...

Grace - G5485 - charis
From G5463; graciousness (as gratifying), of manner or act (abstract or concrete; literal, figurative or spiritual; especially the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life; including gratitude): - acceptable, benefit, favour, gift, grace (-ious), joy liberality, pleasure, thank (-s, -worthy).

Thus grace is clearly God's provision which He has freely provided mankind.

I think Peter hits the nail on the head when he taught...

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Clearly partaking in the divine nature is connected to the knowledge of God given to us, in other words "God teaches us." It is through the application of what God teaches us that we escape the corruption that is in the world through lust and are thus able to be partakers of the divine nature.

Therefore it makes sense that Paul would write...

Rom 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

For it is through obedience that we make God's grace effectual in our lives. No wonder Paul would beseech the Corinthians to "work together" with God.

2Co 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

If one does not "work together" with God then the grace of God is received to none effect. Jesus taught exactly the same thing when He said...

Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

The "doing" is the "working together with God" by which God's grace is made effectual to the saving of the soul.

Due to faith being the "substance and evidence" of things not seen (inner belief) Paul would allude to faith being a work...

1Th 1:3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;

This is because Paul understood that faith is ACTIVE for it is the working dynamic of yielding or putting to use the grace of God. We can see this clearly illustrated by the example of Noah...

Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Noah was a DOER of the word and therefore the gracious provision of God was made effectual to the saving of the household of Noah. Hence God was the author of the salvation of Noah because Noah obeyed God by building the ark (Heb 5:9).

So logically when Paul writes this...

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

The clear context is that we are saved by the gracious provision of God which we put to use by an obedient working faith. We are not saved by anything we do on our own otherwise we could boast, we are God's workmanship and not out own. We are created IN Christ Jesus unto a life of walking uprightly.

God raises us up to newness of life in Christ by His grace.

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Which is a clear parallel of this passage...

Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Col 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
Col 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
Col 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

The Scriptures harmonise perfectly on these things.

Paul also alluded to grace being God's forbearance in regards to sin when he wrote...

Rom 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

Grace abounded when sin abounded. Praise the mercy of God. :)

Yet after writing this Paul was quick to quell any idea that grace is some kind of cloak for ongoing rebellion for he wrote...

Rom 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

We who have died with Christ have been set free from the bondage of sin and thus we don't serve sin. Instead we believe and do this...

Rom 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

For if we continued to yield to sin then it would prove we still belonged to our old master Satan as opposed to our new Master Jesus who ransomed us from sin and its dominion.

Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Rom 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Joh 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Yet the false sinning religion that masquarades as Biblical Christianity denies all the above Scriptures for they teach that they will always be in bondage to sin while on earth. It doesn't matter what the Bible teaches, for the teachers they have heaped up to themselves know better than the words given us in the Bible.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Mar 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Mar 7:14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
Mar 7:15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
Mar 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

N

nonicknametouse

So I guess Tommy4christ and Skinski7 don't sin. You both sound like you got perfect together. Wow that is the first time I met any Christian that had it all together. The next time I want encouragement I will avoid asking either of you for it.

And FYI I do repent of my sins and ask forgiveness daily. But as I read what you wrote, you guys don't need to do that.

Thanks for you reply.

N

nonicknametouse

Thank you radius, As I began to read their posts I was taken aback. Wow Just wanted to get son opinions about if anyone feels as I do, not a 40 pg. explaination about how sinnful I am, from other sinners.lolol

Nov 26, 2011
So I guess Tommy4christ and Skinski7 don't sin. You both sound like you got perfect together. Wow that is the first time I met any Christian that had it all together. The next time I want encouragement I will avoid asking either of you for it.

And FYI I do repent of my sins and ask forgiveness daily. But as I read what you wrote, you guys don't need to do that.

Thanks for you reply.
1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Eph 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Eph 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Eph 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

N

nonicknametouse

I am not actually dwelling on them, but sometimes certain things I do seem worse than other times. It could very well be my mood at the time. But thanks for your reply and I do agree it does disrupt my focus at times. God is good and full of Grace. Can't imagine my life without Him.

ps: to dashadow

U

Universal_Man

Repent/Confess/STOP THOSE SIN/serve the Lord with more Prayers,Fastings and Reading and Doing the Will of YHWH.

Be brave. Concentrate to do the Will of YHWH that you get distance from Sin (Lawlessness). Fasting and Prayers helped me the most to overcome Sin. Be careful about Lying,Whoredom,Cowards,Unbelieve,Provide,Doubt,Magic,Idolater.

Fact is. YHWH is not the God of Lyer,Whoredom,Idolater and there are many other Things.

Alays remember. YHWH is a God of those who hold the commands which we got to hold. There are enough.

We all know. This is a process. When i got believer how can i overcome the flesh in some days? I need first to read the Evangelium and the other Letters to know what i have to stop. So. You will need TIME to Kill those problems.

Get filled with the Power of YHWH. Pray and Fast that really helps you in walking Spiritual. Try daily to deny yourself more.

I hope i could help you. Take care. Do not get crazy.

A

Ariel82

"What are your thoughts concernig the way we seem to handle our sin. " 1. First we have to recognize it is a sin and ask for forgiveness, but it doesn't end there. 2. Next we need to examine our hearts and thoughts to find out what strongholds and lies caused us to sin in the first place. WHY do we sin? 3. then we need to pray and ask God how to overcome that sin, we need to learn the truth so that we will not be enslaved to the sin in the first place. 4. we need to recognize what tempts us to sin and avoid them or learn to overcome them so they no longer appeal to us, for example if you are a recovering alcoholic you should avoid going to bars. In the same manner, recognize your weakness and be truthful to yourself and avoid situation when you will be tempted if possible. Pray if you find yourself in one and God will give you the means to overcome temptation.................sometimes we sin without knowing it is a sin and God later reveals it to us and shows us how to overcome them as well.....the main thing is to remember God loves you and will help you if you truly ask Him to and have a humble and contrite heart. ..............would you cast away your child if he or she made a mistake? or would you stop loving them even if they willfully told you NO and stormed into their room? two year olds say NO a lot.......you love them even as you discipline their rebellion. WHy do people not see God is more loving than that?

A

Abbe

Ya know, Satan just loves, loves, loves, it when he can get us to get bogged down in the guilt of sin.It makes the sin look bigger then what Christ has dun for us, takes our eyes off of the Father, the Sun and the Sprit, and puts it on us, us, us. You Repent, , you ask for giveness, and if you have ben forgiven, you better forgive your self.To do any thing other is to say that your sin was not covered by the blood of Jesus. Resist Satan"s attempts to make you dislike your self, and to walk in shame, guilt,or discouragement.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Eph 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Eph 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Eph 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
Skinski STOP with the scripture already that you don't even understand in context and distort beyond recognition. Answer with your OWN words! Are you perfect or not? Answer yes or no.

Feb 11, 2012
I was just thinking, and a better title for this post would be not how we feel about sin, but how God feels!

Whose choice is it?

Rom 2:4 Or do you despise the riches of His kindness, and the forbearance and long-suffering, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?
Remember God doesn’t send anyone to hell, as He wants none to perish or die, but for all to come to repentance!
People sometimes ask, why such a good God sends people to hell, and many will not want anything to do with God since they see Him as cruel and mean!
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
But almighty God is asking His wayward creation and lost church to just do one thing which is repent, stop sinning and seek His mercy, as God does not send anyone to hell, we do by the choice we make, that God has given us, to reject Him, His son, and His truth, by the way you live your life, as the greatest rejection is not just unbelief, but living a hypocritical life, sinning every day in thought, word and deed, and claiming your ticket to heaven!
No one on that dismal Day of Judgment will be able to stand before God and ask Him why they won’t inherit the kingdom, they will know it was their God given choice to disobey His commands, and it was their sin and disobedience that put them there not God!
He is waiting patiently for all to come to Him on His terms, which many will fail to do as I am seeing, they refuse to repent as commanded, they refused heart purity, and they refused to heed the many warnings given to them, about what willful sin and rebellion will lead to IF they do not repent and prove this repentance by their deeds!
Jer 7:10 And then come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
How many in the professed church today who claims to be a born again Christian, stand before God while their life in one big mess of sin, worldliness, and disobedience to His word?
They will constantly fight for their right to get drunk, smoke like a chimney, cuss like a sailor, indulge in immorality, commit adultery,, or smoke some pot when stressed, they love the ways of the world addicted to the pop culture such as the worldly music, witchcraft books and movies, along with many more addictions and distractions that soothe their dead and carnal conscience!
So can you who know who you are, strand once again before God, and brag you have been delivered to DO all these abominations? Plus many more I have left out! If so, then you will have no excuse on the Day of Judgment!
Jesus came to deliver mankind from the bondages of sin, not to deliver them to do them, as some argue for, as they claim to be a sinning saint, born wicked and depraved, thus blaming God for their wretched condition, heaping up for themselves, indignation and Wrath soon to come to the unrepentant sinner!
Now the question that should be asked is how can an all loving, and powerful God, Not wipe out the whole world who has rejected His invitation to repent, and stop sinning, instead of waiting patiently for them to repent, stop sinning and seek His mercy?
We can never blame God for the demise of mankind, and the dead church that tramples on the precious blood of Christ every day, as they sit under the great and strong delusion, promising them liberty while that wallow in sin, complacency, dead to God and His word, and hating all truth coming their way!
Rom 11:22 Behold then the kindness, and the severity of God; on those having fallen, severity; but on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.
Now you can see just how wrong it is to blame God for casting the multitude into the lake of fire as He promised, so I encourage you to really be sure you are not the lukewarm church people who think they can sin willfully against God, live a wanton life of loving the world, and serving their flesh, where repentance and faith proven by deeds is just a fairy tale, that can never be achieved, because God was actually joking when He said:
Psa 37:26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
Psa 37:27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
Psa 37:28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
Dig deep, the truth is near; seek Him with all your heart and soul!
Tommy