how

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pug32

how do i set up my headset for i can talk in chat rooms

Your friend in Christ
pug32

S

Siberian_Khatru

Hi pug32,

Your computer must recognize the headset first. As long as the headset works, you should not need to configure anything else. Just make sure that the option to use a webcam is selected before you click on "Chat Now!"

for pug.jpg

When you click on the mic button in chat, you may need to tell Adobe that you "allow" access to your microphone, although it should know automatically.

P

pug32

thanks

Your friend in Christ
pug32

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Hi pug32,

Your computer must recognize the headset first. As long as the headset works, you should not need to configure anything else. Just make sure that the option to use a webcam is selected before you click on "Chat Now!"

View attachment 96261

When you click on the mic button in chat, you may need to tell Adobe that you "allow" access to your microphone, although it should know automatically.

Actually you don't have to allow your webcam in order to use mic.
:)

S

Siberian_Khatru

Actually you don't have to allow your webcam in order to use mic.
:)
That's kind of what I had thought, but I had problems in the past with Adobe Flash whenever I didn't have that option selected. Maybe it's all ironed out now. Thanks for chiming in, Once!