Howdy =)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusRocksMySoul20

Hello, My name is Ellie and I am New to Christian Chat. Jesus is my Savor and my life is a miracle!

I am looking for friends mainly because I just got out of bad marriage. Wait! Before you say anything about "divorcing" please let it be noted that my ex-husband cheated on me with the same sex as himself... I filed for divorce after numerous amounts of prayer, counseling, and common sense lessons.

I grew up in a small town in Southern, Kentucky with only two traffic lights (Yeah, it's literally that small). I'm a country girl at heart, but don't let my southern dialect (or in this case typing) fool you because I am very intelligent. I live my life for the LORD, but I am in no way perfect. Jesus has literally saved my life on more than one occasion. =) I am so Blessed!

Hopefully I can make some lifetime christian friends on here!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello JesusRocksMySoul20 welcome to Christian Chat.

S

shiner500

welcome to Christian chat Ellie,sorry to hear that

J

JesusRocksMySoul20

Thanks for Welcoming Me Todd! =) I hate that it happened as well, but everything happens for a reason.

J

JesusRocksMySoul20

Thank You for Welcoming Me Devoted2JC!

A

Alex_Nikkdo

Welcome JesusRocksMySoul20 ! I'm new too. I'm sorry to hear about your husband.

C

CharlieK

I think southern dialects are nice to listen to. Welcome to CC I am new too.

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

I don't live in a very big town either! You'll meet some great people here, welcome to cc :)

J

JesusRocksMySoul20

Thanks Alex_Nikkdo! I wished that things would have turned out differently between my husband and I as well, but in the end he just used be as a cover up for his sins.... :( Everyone tells me, "You're still young, you'll find the person God would have you to truly be with." So I'm hoping, praying, and taking it day by day.

J

JesusRocksMySoul20

Thanks resurrection33, CharlieK, BLINDSIDE_CHIK for Welcoming Me, I honestly appreciate it! =)

P.S. CharlieK thanks for complementing southern dialects because I usually get critiqued for the way I talk. =)

P.S.S. BLINDSIDE_CHIK small towns are the best! Lol, And I hope to meet some great people here! I really need support in my life.