Howdy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gypsytraveler

Hello, my name is Sarah and I live in Okie Country. I am a transplant Okie and will always at heart be a California Girl. I am 26 soon to be 27 in a little over a month.

Some words used to describe me by others are: shy, quiet, loyal, faithful, honest, and trustworthy. However, that description doesn't really paint a very clear picture of who I am. The first description only tells you a number that doesn't truly define me or how I act or feel. The second description are only labels that I have worn over the past yeas as a shield to keep others from truly knowing the real me. I really am not that different from others around me.

If I had to describe myself these are some of the terms I would use to give a brief glimpse into my life.
1. I am confusing. The very fact that I am a woman makes this statement 100% true. It kind of comes with the territory. I don't mean to be confusing it just happens that way. I don't always understand my actions. It is often hard to understand these raging emotions that pierce my mind, heart and soul. They seem to have a mind of their own. Only through my identity in Christ have I found true inner peace to understand what rages inside of me.
2. I am gentle My every action can speak truth to this. I struggle with knowing when to be tough. I hate conflict and will generally strive to stay far away from it. That doesn't mean I won't fight for what I know is right in my heart. My gentleness of spirit comes in very handy when working in the profession that I love.
3. I am blessed. God's favor reigns supreme in my life. The very breath that I breathe is because he deemed it to be so. How could I not look around me and see all the blessings he has bestowed upon my life?
4. I am content I have learned in the past trials that I have faced to be content in what I have and in who I am as a child of God. This is something that I have struggled with in the past. He is teaching me to be happy with where I am right now in my life. Which sadly is a lesson that I have been dealing with for many years now.

Well I think that is enough of a glimpse into my life for now.

B

Boanerges

Welcome!!!

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I AM SURE YOUR HERE TO HELP OTHERS! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE QUIET A WORRIOR!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! AND
WELCOME IN JESUS NAME!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
gypsytraveler hello welcome to Christian Chat.