Howdy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Psalm_97

Howdy from down in Deepinaharta, Tennessee.

For the record, "Howdy" is copyrighted by Tennessee. Any of you yankees gotta buy a permit to use the word, so we can make sure y'all are using it right. ;)

With that out of my system... I'm a music maker/singer/sound board tech/computer nut. In other words, I'm a nerd. I can't really say I play an instrument yet, but I'm learning piano. When I go to practice I say I'm going to go commit music, because the way I play right now, it's a crime.

Fortunately there are computer music programs you can use to make yourself sound a lot better than you are, and I have used one such to make some soundtracks. If anyone here is a singer who uses soundtracks, here's where I stashed them: Eclectic - Folder Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

I have soundtracks for the following songs so far: "Blessings" by Laura Story, "I'll Give Him My Heart" by Brooklyn Tabernacle, "King of Everything" by... someone, "If There's One Thing I Know" by Selah, "Jesus is a rock" by... someone, "Make a wish" by Wayne Watson. I also have "Home, where I belong" by B. J. Thomas, but haven't posted it yet. Beautiful song, you should look it up on youtube sometime.

These are perfectly legal under copyright laws pertaining to singing in church. Just don't make an album and try to sell it. :p

Right now I'm working on "I'm not cool" by Scott Krippayne. Fortunately this music program allows me to scale back the replay time, play the piece, then return time scale to normal for playback, so I can play it a lot slower than it should be played. As I said, many tricks for making myself sound better than I am. :D

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat
God Bless,