how's bout your day?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chu_huifen

Today I'm so happy and full of joy, I can't stop to smile and laugh without reason, I enjoy and thankful for everything, for the breath, for the cloudy day, for my job and when I think what God's do in my daily day. Wohooo.. I'm so happy until I want to dancing ~(˘.˘~) (~˘.˘~) (~˘.˘)~
How's bout your day?

O

OFM

THAT MY DEAREST DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD,IS BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL BLESSED AND VERY MUCH ALOT HIGHLY SPIRITUALLY EXCELLENT AND AWESOME.AMEN ALLWAYS AMEN.

C

chu_huifen

Heyy yeaa..
I'm also happy meet you cause You are my beloved brother, I wonder if I had a great, funny, lovely brother like you, it must be fun and full of blessed, wohooo..
*Disco hippo* ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

O

OFM

Heyy yeaa..
I'm also happy meet you cause You are my beloved brother, I wonder if I had a great, funny, lovely brother like you, it must be fun and full of blessed, wohooo..
*Disco hippo* ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Great Dico Hippo Christian Sister And Christian Friend And Christian Pen Pal Sharing Reply,woo-hoo,ooo,ooo...i is very much alot highly honored to have been able too have met you and been able to get to know you as My Sister In Christ Jesus Our Lord And Very Much alot Special Christian Friend,Amen....i will be checking my p.o.box 2day so i am joyfully in joyous joyful joy awaiting ur letters and postcards amen in The Love-Full Loving Agape Heavenly Love Of Our Lord Jesus Christ AllWaYs,amen...

Dec 19, 2009
Today I'm so happy and full of joy, I can't stop to smile and laugh without reason, I enjoy and thankful for everything, for the breath, for the cloudy day, for my job and when I think what God's do in my daily day. Wohooo.. I'm so happy until I want to dancing ~(˘.˘~) (~˘.˘~) (~˘.˘)~
How's bout your day?
I've had a good day. I visited a church other than my own today.

O

OFM

me i is happy wrote 6 letters at the coffeehouse 2day amen....

S

shirley

IM HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY AGNES BLESSED WTH MY BFF HERE YOU I SENT YOU A LETTER LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU THINKING ABOUT YOU OFM HAHAHA YOUR FUNNY YAH PUT ON YOUR DANCING SHOES HAHAHA

C

chu_huifen

I'm glad to hear that shirley, any way I already sent postcard to you, hope u receive it ASAP.. I'm looking for both of you about your story, hehehe..
Jeff, you are really funny and its always make me can't stop to laugh and gigle, and for shirley I love your sweet post..
May God blessed all of you with His abundantly love and grace, amen (‾ʃƪ‾)

O

OFM

thanx sweet sister and special friend and special pen/pencil pal.