hunger for God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
My husband & I used to live in Australia. A team of christians from different churches including my husband went to India, into the rural areas. They had to take a 7 hour train ride from Mumbai and then 5 hour ride in a 4wheel drive into the rural areas. They had a 2 week church service in the open and hundreds came from all over the rural areas.
Many walked 20kms to attend the meetings and they slept out in the open for the whole 2 weeks.
A team of local christians cooked the food to provide for everyone. All of them had to also be on guard in case the police came because they were not allowed to hold meetings like that. God kept the cops away and God provided all the necessities.

My husband was so blessed and was so touched by the hunger for the word of God and fellowship from the people. They were not interested in anything material and they never complained and they were always smiling. They would wake up every morning at 5am to start praise and worship. My husband was never the same after this visit. God open his eyes to see the spiritual hunger and the humbleness of the people.

May God bless India and open many hearts to receive the word of God. May God use his children who are living there to bring the word of God to the unbelievers and may God perform miracles among the unbelievers so that they can see there is only one true and living God.
May God break down every idol in the land and may there be a revival in the land.

Jan 26, 2009
I beleive tears of those ppl worth more than trillion dollar to God

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
i really salute those people who are doing missionary work., and those people who are open to hear the word of God.., but i salute more God on making things Possible.

B

burlass

praise the Lord God is so Good

S

sureshjames

My husband & I used to live in Australia. A team of christians from different churches including my husband went to India, into the rural areas. They had to take a 7 hour train ride from Mumbai and then 5 hour ride in a 4wheel drive into the rural areas. They had a 2 week church service in the open and hundreds came from all over the rural areas.
Many walked 20kms to attend the meetings and they slept out in the open for the whole 2 weeks.
A team of local christians cooked the food to provide for everyone. All of them had to also be on guard in case the police came because they were not allowed to hold meetings like that. God kept the cops away and God provided all the necessities.

My husband was so blessed and was so touched by the hunger for the word of God and fellowship from the people. They were not interested in anything material and they never complained and they were always smiling. They would wake up every morning at 5am to start praise and worship. My husband was never the same after this visit. God open his eyes to see the spiritual hunger and the humbleness of the people.

May God bless India and open many hearts to receive the word of God. May God use his children who are living there to bring the word of God to the unbelievers and may God perform miracles among the unbelievers so that they can see there is only one true and living God.
May God break down every idol in the land and may there be a revival in the land.
AMEN AMEN AMEN

J

ji

India needs more people like you.Just be careful not to donate easily if any pastor(indian) or church asks you to.Pray to God and check everything before you donate.Also try to go to places where your money or properties are being utilized.Because most of the pastors(wolves in sheep's clothes) or ministry people will use that for their personal benefit.
I hope you know YWAM. Contact such org's and go with people like that(even if Indians) who have real burden, and donate.
May God bring you again and also make you visit unprivileged people in many parts of the world.
May God Bless you more and more for the great things you do for his small people.And i wish you see the Lord God's face in the coming times,so that you go for missions more and more.After all,at the end of everything its these things that we do that matters.
Mathew 25:34-40 KJV.
Praise the Lord God! God Bless:)