hurting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tippb

I am 27 years old. I recently ended a five year relationship. My ex lied to me for most of the relationship, and he would put me down because I didn't make as much money as him, and tell me I wasn't good enough for him. He got a truck driving job and completely changed when he started making a lot of money. He cheated on me and I feel so worthless. I just figured out what I want to do and I am enrolled in college......I am currently unemployed and I live at home, and he made me feel horrible about these things. I just feel worthless

M

MrsClementMelton1122

I pray that God gives you a glimpse of who you are. I rebuke Satan's attack to keep you under his submission by using money as a way to define you. And for every lie that was ever spoke over you, I ask God to give you a blessing for every lie.

I've dealt with a man who talked down to me and used his finances to make me feel small. I would dread him coming home because I knew the only thing we would talk about was his job and the women who cooked, and had college educations. It truly made me have low self esteem. I would find my self trying to cook and enroll in college just to make him happy. Deep down I knew...A (I didn't like to cook) B (I have a 2 year degree that I'm completely satisfied with and proud of)

This man is trying to control you....What did he have before this job? Who did he have before this Job? If he loses this job for putting down God's child, who will he turn to? If you answered you, then that's enough to know that he has absolutely no power over you or your destiny.

If you don't think college is the best thing for you right now and your passion is something different. I would suggest you go after your passion. I'm so enraged at Satan and how he uses money to make men feel strong and without it their weaker than a new born horse trying to walk. First, recognize his patterns, pray that God reveals your exit......

Cheating, that's a different story because now he's playing with your life. Wake up!!!!! Any time you have thoughts of doing something but you don't have the energy to do it. GET UP AND DO IT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kristinne

Always remember Jeremiah 29:11. God's plans are always better than what we can ever fathom. I feel you because same as me I have just ended a 5-year relationship. You need a church family. You need God's words. I pray that you feel God's presence and His healing touch right now.
GClosed doors are just pathways to opening new windows of opportunities. Search out for christian friends and develop new relationships.
God Bless you!!!

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Well, its his loss and someone else gain. He has the problem not you, so do not let this think bad about yourself.