husband in jail

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mrsbostic

Husband has been put in jail and didn't do the crime lord knows the heart my husband takes care of the family and works and we are praying and holding faith would love to have others help me pray I feel so low

M

mrsbostic

Thank you bless you it sure is hard never knowing when will come home I know the Lords gonna move the ache is just so much

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
We pray your husband be released from Jail soon, Amen

T

TashMeyer76

Father, I pray that you will be with this family in their time of need and confusion, I pray that you will keep your hand of protection over MrsBostic and that you will be the Advocate in this situation, and that whatever your Will is, that it will be done. Lord we don't always know the situations our brothers and sisters face, but YOU do, and for that we trust that you will prevail. In the name of Jesus. Amen

P

psychomom

mrsbostic, be assured i have prayed for your husband and for you.

may the Lord bring to light what is in darkness, and may He renew your hope in Him. ♥

~ellie

M

mrsbostic

Thank you all bless you all I woke up this morning heavy hearted teary eyed i praise the lord for my brothers and sisters that are praying for my husband and family bless you all

DeRicco

Jan 7, 2014
I read your story and am praying for you. I hope that this situation gets resolved. Remember, that Gos is with you and your husband. Do not despair. God Bless You!

M

mrsbostic

Thank you for you kind words and prayer it helps so much to know you all are helping me bless you

M

mellowED

Father, we pray that you will help this family out in there time of need. Help them to work this situation out, and we pray that
the husband gets a fair ruling in his favor.
In Jesus name, Amen

M

mrsbostic

Thank you so much. Lord I praise you for all my brothers and sisters

D

deidramorris2013

My husband is also and jail hun... just know your not along. been hard for me but we keeping the faith

M

MTplainsman

Prayer said for you two. May God listen and answer our prayers. If he is innocent, God sees this, and he will not be forgotten. Maybe he got wrongfully placed there for some reason unknown to us? If he is a Christian too, maybe he is needed to help someone else on the inside? Maybe this is a test for the two of you? At any rate, prayer is always needed no matter what is going on! I pray he be delivered from jail, and that anything good may come from this experience. I have been locked up years ago, and honestly, it helped me change myself spiritually. Just trying to bring any positivity out of this, but I pray to the Lord that this gets taken care of! God bless the both of you. Keep us posted.

M

mrsbostic

Thank you so much for letting me know you also feel my pain. And for your honesty and prayers.

My husband is also and jail hun... just know your not along. been hard for me but we keeping the faith

M

mrsbostic

Bless you I'm so thankful for every prayer we get. Also the understanding hearts. At times it starts to be too much. I have only god my husband and our child. We do not have family to lift us up. His family are treating me cold. But I know that you all are praying for us. I know that my god is an on time god. And we are hold to his word and promises. Once again thank u all. Bless you all.

Oct 12, 2012
mrsbostic, been there, those B$^&%^(+ tried to put me in jail for 25 yrs for something i did not do,
it will really change him, hopefully for the better, will pray! Maybe God has something for him to do there, or maybe God wants to show him something? thanks for sharing!