Husband, New Babies, More Drama!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Naz01

UI give advice according to my experience, you've received a lot of advice on this site,now its up to u to make the decision and only u can take the step forward.. People can advice u as much as u want, but only u can decide wat is next.. Yes there is always 2sides to a story... When I go through problems in my marriage I never play the victim.. We are humans and we all have flaws nobody is perfect... There's things that I do that hubby may not like and vice versa, but we always talk about it because we've come so far to just let our marriage fail...
If u have decided to divorce him, then do it... Because clearly he is a mamas boy... N no women wants a mamas boy... Take that step and see how much better your life will be..its not nice to encourage someone to divorce but in your situation its understandable..

Dec 3, 2013
I agree. I never play victim, my situation may look like I am the victim but I've always allowed God to see me through, it's just that I'm tired of going through.

N

Naz01

So now,you've been gettting a lot of advice, its up to u to see which one u going to tajke,,, like I said, all we can do is advise u, we can't tell u what to do... Its not easy,that I know, but at the end its about your happiness and most of all the happiness of your kids.. No child wants to be brought up in an environment where there is always fighting... Rather avoid all the that...
And always remember, never regret the decisions u make

joshuacrayton

Jun 23, 2014
I'm new here. This thread was started in 2013. I didn't take time to read the whole thing. So what happened...did y'all get a divorce?

Apr 8, 2015
Are you at risk of this turning violent towards you?

Apr 8, 2015
I agree with Molly. Divorce the jerk and move on with your life. He sounds like an insecure, wishy washy mama's boy. As far as these babies' last name, they do NOT need to have his last name in order to know he's their dad..
I agree with Lady Blue - protect yourself and the kids. Leave and them having the name of the one who is actually loving and caring for them seem totally appropriate - YOUR name :) I wish you all the best

Dec 3, 2013
Are you at risk of this turning violent towards you?
He's been violent plenty of times before, I honestly don't think so, I just think he would be extremely hurt, he probably will just walk out

Dec 3, 2013
I agree with Lady Blue - protect yourself and the kids. Leave and them having the name of the one who is actually loving and caring for them seem totally appropriate - YOUR name :) I wish you all the best
Thank you, I agree.