hy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

abusim

happy to be here to meet newborns

A

abusim

if God's for us who can be against us

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
abusim hello welcome to Christian Chat.

P

Phoenix

Hi there!! Welcome to CC

S

shekaniah

Welcome!!! Amen to... if God's for us who can be against us ...
Hope you enjoy your time here!

E

Eugene

hi, welcome to christian chat, nice to have you.

A

abusim

thank you for welcoming me am happy to be here now please help me to continue in christ

A

abusim

any help to make me strong in Christ

Y

yaright

any help to make me strong in Christ
One of many ways to learn, is to begin sharing the things that are on your heart. As you speak, you will also learn. If you do not feel strong enough in your faith to speak out, you are not alone; If you are in the beginnings of faith, there are many who struggle in the beginnings of faith.

If you've followed in the footsteps of Jesus for many years, I wonder why you say you need help to make you strong in your faith.

Do you have a bible? Do you read it by yourself, or do you read the bible with a friend or family member?

A

abusim

Surely I was born again but since then no one has been close to me.can someone be born again and grow alone?

E

Eugene

Surely I was born again but since then no one has been close to me.can someone be born again and grow alone?
no can ever grow alone because Jesus is always with you. here is some scriptures for you:

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Joshua 1:5

For the Lord will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the Lord to make you his people. 1 Samuel 12:22

Both scriptures are from the King James Version.

after reading these scriptures and you still do not feel Christ, I then encourage to get hold of Christ for repentance of your sins so he can forgive you and cleanse out your unholy vessel.. Because it is only sin that separate us from Jesus Christ. Jesus can not live in a unholy vessel or a unholy body.

Y

yaright

You are very fortunate to have a computer to use. I am excited for you, that you are surely born again. Where did you get your bible? I would like to hear your story.