Hysteria over remote controlled planes with cams, but not military planes with bombs?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 8, 2012
Oh yea, I meant genteel, (I knew I'd seen that word before - gentile:confused:).

My point is that the further killing gets toward being 'hands off', the worse it is for every living thing.

Which you have also made clear.

Aug 15, 2009
The new technology is much more accurate and proven.
Yes, they've had the capability for years. But not to such accuracy that they can blow up your car without hurting your neighbors house.

Sep 8, 2012
The new technology is much more accurate and proven.
Yes, they've had the capability for years. But not to such accuracy that they can blow up your car without hurting your neighbors house.
A 'Hellfire' missile will level an apartment block.
Say, a three story building with six apartments on each floor, fired to the center on a direct hit; it will smoke it.
Everyone in that building will be seriously injured, and the zero point target will be obliterated.