I’ve Been Very Busy Lately

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
I just do my normal housework in the morning. If I don't go out for a walk, then I am on this website or doing some bible reading, catch up on emails, make lunch, cake, check out something for dinner. Is this busy? :D

O

OFM

work,apartment projects,time at the monastary chapel daily,and coffeehouse,i do spiritual christian book reading each day,,spend time with my guinea pig anthony,check e mail and on cc.

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
What a cute name for a guinea pig "Anthony"!! :D

Dec 19, 2009
I've been working hard trying to get myself published as a novelist. Haven't succeeded yet. Sounds like you two have been making good use of your time.

M

Miri

I've been working hard trying to get myself published as a novelist. Haven't succeeded yet. Sounds like you two have been making good use of your time.
That sounds interesting - what kind of books do you write.

I know what you mean about being busy - life is just too busy, sometimes I feel like a hamster/guinea pig on an exercise wheel running around and getting nowhere. Hmmm actually do guinea pigs have exercise wheels? :D

Dec 19, 2009
That sounds interesting - what kind of books do you write.

I know what you mean about being busy - life is just too busy, sometimes I feel like a hamster/guinea pig on an exercise wheel running around and getting nowhere. Hmmm actually do guinea pigs have exercise wheels? :D
I write Christian novels. It's just a hobby but I'd very much like to get published because I could use the extra income. I don't know if those exercise wheels are for hamsters or mice.

S

shirley

ive been doing housework ; checking emails ; writing in the forums reading devotionals ; going for walks ; and on you working on them novels let me know when you get a publisher ill be the first to buy the book ; you should be very proud of that GOD gave you a gift and your using it im proud of you bf sometimes i write poems be blessed allways today and everyday