I almost heard that!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MrOhAllRight

If a mute and deaf person are walking in the woods and a tree falls on the deaf person will anyone hear about it? :rolleyes:

M

MrOhAllRight

but still no sound :p

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
If a mute and deaf person are walking in the woods and a tree falls on the deaf person will anyone hear about it? :rolleyes:

Is this a magical forest?
Are there elves there that can go for help, while the mute person hangs back and comforts his friend?

I have so many questions.

M

MrOhAllRight

Are there elves there that can go for help, while the mute person hangs back and comforts his friend?

just a joke on a joke...if a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound :p;):D:p

M

MrOhAllRight

I will further explain but I have to go watch my egg race the chicken :eek::p

Dec 9, 2011
It makes a sound to anyone/body that has the sense of hearing operating at a discernible degree.

M

MrOhAllRight

oh, you mean if they are close enough or within earshot :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hello MrChAllRight
What if they are 100%deaf.

I Mean they have to be able to hear.:)

Not necessarily. Many deaf people can lip-read from quite a distance away..just sayin'.. lol :) So they know what's being said even though they're deaf.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Before getting help maybe the elves can get the tree off the deaf person. The mute person can help also. Hopefully, these are Keebler elves.

~

M

MrOhAllRight

Enough with the Ifs, I was just making a joke on the question 'if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a noise. I was not making fun of handicaped people, just saying a deaf person might not hear a tree falling and a mute could not yell at them to move out of the way nor report their death, it's only a sound joke stop tearing it apart.

M

MrOhAllRight

well...unsound since it gets sooo much wonder :confused::p

A

atwhatcost

Enough with the Ifs, I was just making a joke on the question 'if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a noise. I was not making fun of handicaped people, just saying a deaf person might not hear a tree falling and a mute could not yell at them to move out of the way nor report their death, it's only a sound joke stop tearing it apart.
But what if....

(Half of the fun of a joke is to keep playing off it.)