I am at tthis stage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

honeybee

I am in this stage of grieving I barely eat and feel total love for rose'es father we had our ups and downs as in all marriages I can only talk to Christian people right now Norman had a pect tube to eat and suffered it is selfish to say hold on his lungs were not working and he hung on to say good bye to Rose. Rose and her father are to peas in a pod. When he shaved she screamed. When Rose hugged her father she would play with his mustache and beard. Their favorite activities were the park and museums and the zoos. rose had to be putt in therapy so close to Norm. Please pray for my little girl she is 15 and they were close.

B

BurdenBarer4U

Oh Honeybee, I'm so sorry for your lose! I cant imagine the pain, and wounded and
broken heart that your going through! We will certainly keep you in our prayers!
My prayer for You now, is that the Nail Scared, Tender, and Loving hands
of the Lord Jesus will hold your heart, just now, and begin to Heal and Minister
it with his Amazing Love to you and your daughter!

I'm going to send you some pretty faith pictures Honeybee. I hope they will be a blessing to you!
This first picture is your Beautiful heart in the Lords Loving and Caring hands!
Your his Daughter, and he will take Care of your heart! Amen...Thank You Jesus!

loving-heart[1].jpg

pools2.jpg

meek2.jpg

rainbow1.jpg

The_Best_HD_HQ_Hi-Res_Wallpapers_Collection_-_Fantasy_Art_by_tonyx__1300_pictures-569.jpg_Wolf_P.jpg

LAMB2.jpg

Thomas Kinkade (37)[1] - Copy.jpg

C

Chan

It must be hard on her I am 15 as well and I can't imagine losing my dad or any of my close family members I will pray for her and you. It is even harder for her at this age trying to figure out your emotions and what makes it worse is puberty, it by it self can be stressful, I am sorry for your husband she will need comfort and understanding but please let her know that all things that happen are part of GOD's plan and it all is a test of faith and to make us stronger and if he was in Christ there is no need to be sad for he will be in a better place I hope GOD gives you and your daughter peace and comfort. May GOD bless your family.

C

ChristIsGod

Sis, you should grab something to eat while your here on CC. It helps to eat while being occupied with reading posts and all. I am just Very Glad that you're here.
My daughter lost her husband also and they had two children. I think what helped her was that she was also on a forum.
Forums are open 24/7 and there's always someone here. That's nice to know when you're going through anything and talking is great. Also - it's more than helpful to "DISTRACT" ... no matter what the problem is - it is sure better than allowing it to swallow us like quick-sand ... been there and can't tell you how much it helps to Distract to others and other subjects besides what it is that is grievious in our lives. I think having forums was a life saver for me.

Sis, you have to decide how long you'll grieve. No one can make that decision for you. Thankfully, you have your and Norm's daughter to live for and pour that love into that you know that he would be doing, if he were there. I know and fully understand the pain. My daughter, though on the computer, wasn't communicating with anyone - just reading online in the beginning ... but little by little - [he passed in 2007] - she went back to work - now is in school to be a ultra-sound technician and paying the mortgage and bills and running the children to this and that school event, etc., but she will still miss having her husband there. That doesn't go away - but life begins again and we can take life in almost any direction that we choose at some point and make life better for ourselves and even for others at some point. We learn so very much through pain -- about ourselves and how to empathize with others and to show love to others in a deeper way.

We're praying for you and our hearts go out to you for your and your daughter's loss. It's hard to be strong - but I'm sure your husband would feel better if he knew you were being strong and keeping yourself strong by taking good care of yourself. Just nibble on healthy things. I keep a bag of trail-mix by my chair and don't even realize that I'm nibbling while reading posts. I don't have a big appetite neither - but keeping healthy muchchies by where you sit at your computer helps and taking vitamins - especially 'C' will be a protector of your body through this winter. Even yogurt drinks or milk shakes or smoothies - just avoid the ones with aspertame.

Much Love and empathy going out to you and prayers going up for you & your dear daughter.

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
"Heavenly Father, I ask that you comfort honeybee and Rose. Keep them in your protective loving hands. Heal them where they need healing. I pray that through this they will draw closer to you. Thank you for the presence of your Spirit that brings us peace, a Peace that passes all understanding. Thank you Father for hearing our prayers. And thank you for all You have done, are doing, and will do for us, your children. I humbly ask these things in Jesus' name. Amen."