I am beside myself with depression.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skibum

A personal situation has me so depressed and worried that I can't sleep. I pray for a good resolution to this situation. God please help me.

Sep 2, 2013
Lord please help my brother in Christ to be free from any emotional stress in his life and to give him guidance and peace of mind. Put people in his life to support him and carry out your perfect plan so he's happy soon, God. Amen
Take care!

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
Father, please be with my brother during this difficult time in his life. Please help to ease his mind of worry and put people in his life that will support him. I ask these things in Your glorious name, amen.

D

doll

A personal situation has me so depressed and worried that I can't sleep. I pray for a good resolution to this situation. God please help me.
God please touch the heart and soul of this person and give them peace and guidance. Please provide them with the best outcome. In Jesus Christ name,Amen

If you need a friend I am here!

E

ewiley

Thank you for the love and support in such a dark time

P

php

The best way to overcome this situation is to encourage your self in the lord, when nobody seems not to be there for you encourage yourself, moses "tell them to hold there peace" SAYS THE Lord, and see the salvation of there lord. Isaiah 26 v 3.
+2348035732390.

P

php

The best way to overcome this situation is to encourage your self in the lord, when nobody seems not to be there for you encourage yourself, moses "tell them to hold there peace" SAYS THE Lord, and see the salvation of there lord. Isaiah 26 v 3.
+2348035732390

P

php

Peace is only what one can get in Christ Jesus, if only we can return to GOD through jesus .JOB 22 V21-28 PST. PHILIP +2348035732390.

P

php

Peace is only what one can get in Christ Jesus, if only we can return to GOD through jesus .JOB 22 V21-28 PST. PHILIP +2348035732390.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all peace,resolution and rest for you in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles