I am climbing a mountain with jesus.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have been going through severe pain for about a week, its something with my bones and the only pain killers we had did nothing. I do not remember going through such pain since i had cancer, however it usually only gets severe later in the day but it gets very bad. In this stage of pain today it got worse than before and i kept asking god if i had messed up with say my diebetes to make this happen or something. The pain was so intense that i felt like crying, but my christian music was still on and i thought to myself i still have hope because of that music, i then for a split second felt a soothing warmth in my bones that was hurting and for a split second saw in my mind jesus touching my pain with his healing hand. My mom took me to the emergancy room all they did really was give me these casts for my wrists and are making me take some sort of steroids for the pain in hopes it will pass.But this is a mountain i need to climb with jesus, i do not know why my bones or more specificly my joints hurt like this but Jesus went through these things too. The starnge thing is both my wrists and one of my ankles are swollen and for some reason the thought of stigmata kept going through my mind, but i know i cannot be having a stigmata thats just silly besides only ppl who are very close to jesus go through those kinds of things but then again i do not have very much knolwedge on that. But the thing about climbing mountains is it seems very hard and you slip and fall sometimes but when you make it to the top you realize it wasn't really that bad.

C

cayosura

thanks for sharing. I'm going through many mountains each day as well. although i do not need to go through cancer or anything else..but i suffer from a constant battle of depression. But it is people like you that encourages me to continue to seek life and not give up. Thank you so much for sharing. I need to learn to appreciate life when i see others battling to survive everyday. Till then, may God give you sufficient grace and comfort everyday. :)