I Am Free

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
There was once a time I lived in regret, failure, and without purpose. But thank God to live in Christ changes our perspective. I may not be the brightest bulb in the box, and extremely well at breaking things but God simply just wants the Gospel to be heard and understood. And that is easy to do. Thank you God for in my weaknesses you are strong. In my failures, you teach me. And in my regrets, you freed me. Amen.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
There was once a time I lived in regret, failure, and without purpose. But thank God to live in Christ changes our perspective. I may not be the brightest bulb in the box, and extremely well at breaking things but God simply just wants the Gospel to be heard and understood. And that is easy to do. Thank you God for in my weaknesses you are strong. In my failures, you teach me. And in my regrets, you freed me. Amen.
You are AWESOME, and perfectly made in Christ. The lost are always found (myself included many times) but we get through it, through Christ and in his word. Struggles come and go.. but we preserve and make it through and that becomes our testimony.

All in all, you’re doing a pretty good job, also praying alongside with you. 🙏🏻

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
You are AWESOME, and perfectly made in Christ. The lost are always found (myself included many times) but we get through it, through Christ and in his word. Struggles come and go.. but we preserve and make it through and that becomes our testimony.

All in all, you’re doing a pretty good job, also praying alongside with you. 🙏🏻
Thank you for your encouraging words. It is rare to hear sometimes. So thank you.