I am Koalabear....uh haha

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

koalabear

I made a reference to a caricature. Someone know where its from?
I am new here. I like it. I am currently on chat DeLacey7 was the first person to say Hi!

Thanks DeLacey7

and also I want to make online friends :D

M

midnightsilence

Welcome to CC!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
koalabearhello welcome to Christian Chat.

E

eLLalala

yayyy welcome to cc koalabear!!! :)

K

koalabear

Thank you for the welcomes :D

P

Phoenix

Welcome Koala!!!!!

K

koalabear

Thanx Phoenix

L

Lovesong

Welcome and be mightily blessed :)

K

koalabear

Thank you lovesong!!!!

H

HebrewsTwelve22

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Welcome to CC, Koalabear (if you meant where are koala bears from, they are from Australia, BTW; do I get a prize for being the only one to answer your question :)?). Glad to hear that you're enjoying being here :).

H

HeLaughs

Grace and peace to you, Koalabear. Welcome to CC.

K

koalabear

Whoa Thanx to everyone and reference I made Jilly81 was to the movie "Finding Nemo", when nemo is introduced to his "tank friends" they call him "shark bait uh haha" :D

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Oh, okay, Koala; thanks for letting me know, and glad to see that you're enjoying being here :).

S

shekaniah

Welcome! I see you are making yourself at home! I'm glad you are enjoying your time here!
God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

ogga wagga ogga wagga :D

K

koalabear

ogga wagga ogga wagga :D

the french shrimp is funny

I am gonna friend everyone now :D