I am looking that special someone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rlapointe4

I'm new at this but I'm a single mom that is just looking that special someone that I can grow old with . The one god made specially for me.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Sis, welcome :D! Just so you'll know, this is more of a singles' support group. The members sometimes end up getting married, but the unions I know of that lasted were those of folks who talked to each other in the forums for a long time first and got to know each other that way. So don't take it personally if the only responses to this thread are from other females welcoming you.

BTW, the girls fight over TinTin. It's just something we do here, and he doesn't take it personally. Hope to see you around :)!

R

rlapointe4

Ok I guess I got on the wrong site sorry good bye