I am new here and I need to talk

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JoyoftheLord

I will pray for you to help you through these times. Keep coming on here and read your Bible.
Thank KJB for praying for me...it means a lot to me. God bless you

J

JoyoftheLord

Dear Joy of the Lord,
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. I am also struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts. I finally went to my community mental health program and they have begun to give me help. Do you have any services like that in your town? My kids are almost grown and I'm divorced and very lonely. When people are around I'm a different person but my friends are married and mostly busy in the evenings. When you feel this bad you will do anything to feel better. I went through a period during my divorce when I talked to men online and sometimes met them. It was dangerous and something I normally wouldn't do but I was trying to feel better. I have actually felt like doing it again just for the attention. Hopefully I will be helped by the new treatment I am getting. It takes time though, lots of time to heal.If you want to email me please do if I can help. Thanks, Lori
Hi Lori, thanks for your message. It is indeed true..."when u feel bad you will do anything to feel better". Yeah, it is scary sometimes when you see how far you can go... Sorry to hear that you are suffering too, may God heal you...I will PM you. Thank you