I Am Number Four

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheJesusFreak

Thoughts? Compliments? Dislikes?

Dislikes- Language, Sci Fish (Idk heard somewhere that is the bridge to not beleiving or something.(
Compliments- The aliens only fall in love with one person forever (We could learn from that) I like mythological stuff and such so I liked it.
Thoughts- Good story people can learn from. Made me jump like three times while watching lol.

T

TheJesusFreak

Yeah well like Carl Kerby said sometimes it can be the bridge to like Atheism
But I wonder if it could also become a bridge to bring atheists back to God
What do you guys all think?
Like in the format
Disklikes-
Compliments-
Thoughts-

Jan 18, 2011
Yeah well like Carl Kerby said sometimes it can be the bridge to like Atheism
But I wonder if it could also become a bridge to bring atheists back to God
What do you guys all think?
Like in the format
Disklikes-
Compliments-
Thoughts-
Typically a given genre is neither good nor bad in and of itself, and this is true of science fiction just as it is true in many other cases. A work must be judged on its own merits or lack thereof.

T

TheJesusFreak

Yeah. Because even if it was violent and did have some bad words. (Nothing we dont have to deal with at school.)
I liked the message that those aliens only fall in love with one person for their whole life. I wish humans were that way.

Plus lol I just like the powers and mythological stuff.

B

BellaFlor

I liked the message that those aliens only fall in love with one person for their whole life. I wish humans were that way.
This IS how we are created to being as humans. Also there are several people that have only wanted to be with their first true love in their wife/husband, that even when their spouse maybe dies much earlier then expected, they never make themselves finding a new spouse afterwards, 'cause nobody else can fully fill up the place of heart to those still living. :)

T

TheJesusFreak

Yeah besides the language that movie had a good meaning.

Feb 24, 2011
I REALLY loved this movie. I bought the book after watching it haha