I am possessed,need help please.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Donavin

I was electrocuted when I was 3 years old,while alone in a bathroom.That was back in 1957.Since that time I have been possessed ,but did not know until 1993.The reason was the devil did not want me to know so I would not seek out help.All the churches I tried refused to believe me or told me "we don't do exorcisms".One church did ,a St. Pauls,I was living in a barn at the time,and when the priest showed up and started the exorcism,he got really scared because this is not a demon ,this is the devil himself,(or one of his selves as he can split himself off and be in many places at once).
The priest stopped the exorcism and left saying to get ahold of him later and after that I was never able to get ahold of him again and he would not contact me.For years I felt like God could not hear me and through these years I have been tortured mercilessly,especially physical pain,to scream in the middle of the night as loud as you can because you can't take it because its so severe.To threaten to give you severe pain and then have to wait until he starts it,and go through it all over again.I've had 4 heart attacks,this last one in March was severe.I tried to commit suicide 17 times ,15 with propane including finally making a gas mask with a hose directly from a 5 gallon tank .He makes it so I can breath pure propane (after I wake back up) for as long as I want.The same with carbon monoxide,I can breath it as well.The reason for this hard core possession is he has tried to hide me from God.I meet a guy who was studying the manuscripts and told him my story and he told me that the devil will try to hide 3 men from God.When Jesus removed the demons from the man who they declared "we are legion"and asked if they could come out by jumping into the swine and then they deliberately ran the swine off the cliffs to thier deaths,the reason for this was they were trying to hide that man from God,and they were not allowed to leave until he died.They had to leave a corpse or not at all,so the Lord let them out of it by letting them kill the pigs for corpses.I have the same problem,the devil shadows the evil spirits from anouther plane as he calls it,but even he is unable to leave until I am dead.He is supposed to make this last as long as possible to embarrass God as much as possible though I know that he is tired of it too,and I believe he is hoping that I'll do something extreme to get out of it but I don't want to make to much of a mess of my body so I can ask the Lord if I can come back after I die.I'm not good for a whole lot longer but I stayed all these years because I wanted to know what life is like when you are free,and if it really feels good to be alive.Once he told me that I am in "compressed darkness".I'm 60 years old now and I'm giving up because the Lord won't notice me or acknowledge me.I do not do evil,I swear it in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ,I don't like evil.Also I have read the Bible,and I pray almost every day.I need someone to please tell the Lord about me because except for fear of future punishment there is nothing to stop the devil from blocking my and other peoples prayers.Its been 57 years or 30 million minutes.thank you.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
John 8:36. Amen and amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
i command the evil spirit which is tormenting, to go away , in the mighty name of Jesus and never to return, Lord let Donavin have peace and give you glory from now onwards, Amen.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
One does not become possessed by being electrocuted. One becomes possessed by submitting to demonic authorities. And one who professes Christ cannot be possessed, but they can be oppressed to an almost equal degree. It's possible the enemy used the electrocution to convince you you had been oppressed, therefore making you open up to their oppression. But unless you were electrocuted while committing a sin, the electrocution had nothing to do with it. It's a smokescreen.

Don't want to be here, but you can't leave. I hear ya, I wrestle with that every day. Hardly a day goes by that I don't pray, Lord, today someone will die who doesn't want to, please take me instead. And I mean it, even the best day in this hell-hole is absolutely nada compared to the worst day in what we have to come. When I think that in the next twinkling of my eye I could be partying before the Throne of God... here, mugger mugger mugger! Puhleaze! Hell, like you describe, we're getting regular muggings by the enemy already. Why not make it mean something.

Jesus says we will suffer this world. We are in it not of it. To Christ's enemies (ie satan and his horde) we are like a drop of water in a bottle of oil. The oil can't outright destroy it, but it'll do everything it can to isolate and expel the drop. Paul suffered, and wished to move on (For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain Phil 1:21+), but thought it
necessary to remain in the body. He also said in 1 Thess 3:8 for now we live, if you are standing fast in the Lord. So while we who are saved will not go to 'hell' for committing suicide, we are instructed not to, and we will account for it if we do.

You don't have to like it here. In fact, if you do, that's when I would worry. I've often said that you can tell how much potential one has in the kingdom of God by how hard satan works to hold them under. That is why he has beat on you so hard. To make you as irrelevant to the world as you can possibly be. Be angry, but at that. Use it as fuel to strike back.

D

Donavin

I appreciate your replies,this is the first time I have been able to tell anybody except the priest,pastors my story.I get work sometimes operating a backhoe and clearing fire trails up in the hills with a four wheel drive skip loader preparing for fire season.But I found that if you tell most people about the devil ,at first they don't want to believe you,but its worse if they do.I tried a few times but nobody wants to know about it and I couldn't keep working if I spoke up,so there is no way to tell anybody about it.People will hold a "grudge" against you.There was no way to explain what has happened to me,and it wasn't until four years ago that I had ever heard of a man being hidden from God.My life has been like the movie "Nightmare on Elmstreet" but entirely real except for no end and nobody knows about it.I've seen things that no one would believe exist,and faces of things so scary that the movies could not show them.I've been to places I did not want to go where the evil is as big as a building,and a place where objects have their own light or you couldn't see them,and it is pitch black between them and you can't see your own feet,the ground, or a horizon,or the sky,or ceiling.Everything is pitch black everywhere you look except for the objects themselves.The ground has the effect of a mild acid so you can't sit or lay down.I don't know where these places were but I believe it was a lower "plane" where people go that have been evil.I really hope that the Lord will please come free me.There is one more thing that I believe is even more important than my situation,but it is good news.I have to walk my dog now,(he's half Catahula and half grilled cheese sandwich).I give him too many treats so we have to walk them off.

B

bluebirdchaser

In Genesis 16:13 God is called the "God who sees me" And in Luke 8:17 Jesus says that there is nothing hidden that will not be brought to the light. I only want to say this to your encouragement. Your story astonishes me, I'll admit, and I don't know what to say to help other than this. I don't believe that even if your prayers have not seemed to have been answered that God will ignore you. He is the God who sees. And there are so many countless psalms about God loving those who seek righteousness. I am so sorry for what you are enduring, and that I don't know what to say to help, but you are in my prayers.

T

Timofree

No weapon formed against you shall prosper......may the love of God overwhelm you, and your heart be rooted into His love! And everything that can be shaken, may it be............Bless you............. Hebrews 12:22-29

Dec 9, 2013
Are you for real??

I call b.s. on this one.... troll

D

Donavin

I am telling the truth,and I am for real but if you don't believe me,you could always pray to the Lord and ask him to give you one one hundredth of the time spent with the devil as I have just to see if I am telling the truth,if not, then you'll go on to call other people names that are trying to get help at about the only place that offers a chance for them to be heard,and actually works,( witness the kindness of the others).If you really think that I am a creature that deserves such a description,then don't be afraid to tell him that you have already judged somebody to be unworthy of other people's help through prayer,that there is no need for Him to hear any more about it from others who might be willing to give their advice and just to prove to the world that I should receive no more help because you are so well versed in the ways of the devil ,that you have courage to go along with judgement and shall report back here to tell everyone how you just invited a mirage with no fear.Go ahead,make my day.,But thank again the rest of you.I have read your posts several times and I really do appreciate what you have said.I have something important to say that is more important than I am because it will hurt the devil ,but I have been distracted by my own failure to not feel anger.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
Remember the verse that timofree cited, and remember Pslam 23:4:
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me

Don't give up hope. I hope you are telling the truth because it would be incredibly cruel of you to play with our hearts like that. I'll be honest your story seems as if it may be a lie, shame on you if it is.
I'll pray for your protection

Apr 28, 2014
Donavin, from reading your posts i get the strong sense that you focus way too much on the enemy and seem to grant him exceptional power and capacity, to the point where you've become less aware of the autority of God. You speak of being a christian, but there is a subconscious worship of satan at work here, whether you believe me or not.

Please repent of that and turn all glory and focus and attention on the only one who deserves it JESUS CHRIST.

I assure you, donavin, that even as moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, the Son of God must be lifted up for all of your ailments and bizarre obsessions and subconscious adoration of demons, to come to an END.

WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST

you speak as one who's spent much time and energy studying the devil's strategies and demonology, rather than truly feeding on and accepting the Word of God. This is not an accusation but a diagnosis, please come out of that and surrender your mind to Christ. Please stop glorifying the devil and make him as tiny and irrelevant as you're able, right now, and have FAITH that God is more than able to deliver anybody, anywhere, anytime.

My God is a great KING, and the commander of a mighty army, i can assure you that your little "case" is ridiculously easy for Him, let no one deceive you into thinking that God is wrestling with satan concerning you. The reality is that satan is UNDER the autority of God, and he only does what GOD says he can do.

stop putting God and satan as foes, because really one is the great BOSS and the other a slave.

YOU however, have been called to be a son of God, a soldier for Christ, please turn your whole heart and mind to Him, repent for idolatry, repent for demonology, repent for lack of praising Him, and just as nebuchadnezar recovered his right mind once he acknowledged the autority of the great KING, you also shall recover your sound mind and life, in Jesus name.

Also do you think God hates you, that he would block genuine salvation from you after you have accepted Jesus? Do you see God as wicked and willing to let you in torment for 50 years without ever providing you with any assistance or relief? Are you so special that the cross of Jesus and the blood of Christ would not work on your situation nor be able to save you?

REPENT for pride, disbelief, and KNOW/RECEIVE THAT GOD LOVES YOU!

God bless.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Donavin,

Sometimes a chemical imbalance can create a lot of strange feelings and thoughts.
Have you ever talked to a doctor about any of these things?

I believe there is such a thing as possession,
but I also believe that medical problems can have many strange affects.

I recommend you visit a doctor, and let him run some tests, just to make sure you're alright.

C

cr

Lord please send the holyspirit to Donavin in Jesus name Amen

D

Donavin

Thank you all for your replies.I once went to a psychiatrist several years ago,and as long as I said I quit believing in the devil I was fine.When I have been tortured in one paticular area of my body (such as my shoulder and right arm for a couple of months to atrophy some muscles so I could not play the guitar as well,because I actually played pretty good like my dad did),I would finally go to the emergency room and the doctors would never find anything,and that has been several times over the years,although the atrophy was /is real (but I still figured out a way to play).I know that my story seems incredible but when you think about it,what I'm saying does not make the LordGod look good.Nobody can actually bring them down an inch,but whoa to a fool that would make up anything that would appear to have that aim or attempted effect.I have no desire to attempt that,but only to bring out the truth.We should always tell the truth about what the devil does,and not be afraid.I know that some day I will have to look them in the eye,and in the mean time I have to live with everything I put here.But I am telling the truth.Not only that but I have not even told the smallest fraction of what he has done to me.One said I am practicing idolitry,and asked if I thought that I was so "special" that the blood of Christ was not good enough.The devil,I'm sure,caused the death of several of my family members,I can't prove it but I believe it is true to keep me hidden.I do NOT worship,idolize,desire,support,fraternize,like,want,stand,associate with,admire,think is great,believe is more powerful than God,give power to,or anything else to the pig,you have a lot of nerve when you were not there to take care of my mother while she died,in 1981,I believe do to him,or one of my brothers in 1986,like I did.I am one of the few people that can truly say that I hate the devil.And I have always believed in God being God,and that Satan is nothing compared to Him and the Lord.I don't just believe it,I KNOW it.I sure as hell don't think of myself as being so "special".I am the sorriest person on this planet,you have no idea the hell he has put me through,the unbelievable merciless torture that he has gotten away with would astound you.I mean cruel merciless torture until you scream as loud as you possibly can and that still does't stop him.If you try to really understand this,I am saying that the Lord has not done anything that the Lord would normaly do,and no,there has not been anyway out,17 suicide attempts,"always a way out",4 heart attacks,"never more then you can handle".I really believe that the devil has hidden me because for almost all of this time I have believed that They would show up,(St.Michael).If They show up,or acknowlelge me I'm sure that the devil will be no problem,The problem is that they don't seem to believe me,I can't take this,I only told a tiny bit.Everyone would be horrified if the knew the truth.This is the first time I have been able to tell anyone any of this,people can't handle the devil.I learned to fight him because there was no one else that was there that would stop him at the time,not because I wanted attention,but I will say that I believe that I'm the only one who has ever hit him,(more than once).
This started in 1957 in a town called Boyes Hot Springs(CA.) and we lived on Railroad Avenue.That was a little joke that the devil played on God,a little boy railroaded to hell.I'm sorry for my anger.

D

Donavin

I also just wanted to say thank you all very very much.

D

Donavin

and that includes you too Minouche,you are very intellegent and still had alot to say for me to think about,I appreciate it.Sorry.(also I may lose my connection soon,please read "prayer request for Appollion because I believe it is more important then this).Thank you.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I would find a Holy Spirit filled church and go every time the door opens and let them fast and pray for you. It may be a battle
to get there, but i would go. I bind every thing that is possessing or oppressing you and loose the spirit of Jesus Christ in your
life. You should only fear God and rebuke these lying things in Jesus name. Be sure to forgive and repent of anything that comes to your mind. Jesus can and will set you free. Seek him with all your might . make sure your in a good church.
Lord send your angels around him at all times. Let him know your grace and peace and be a testimony to others.
in Jesus mighty name, name above all names

Feb 17, 2010
Donavin this will cure you.... If you believe God and His Word with the promises in the Word, this is the end of your torure...
Just do EXAXTLY like the Scripture tells you ok.... The Scripture is the PURE WATER, the LIVING WATER that cleanse ALL from all torture....

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

God knows who He will set free. And they know to submit themselves ONLY TO GOD... Here is your answer to SUBMIT TO GOD...
Everytime you "feel" the devil is there, GO TO GOD... Take your Bible and read out loud to yourself, Satan HATES the Word of God on the mouth of the people that draw near to God. My friend every time you read the Word of God, you aere CLOSE TO GODand you RESIST the devil and HE WILL FLEE from you....

Here is confirmation on where you as the RIGHTEOUS MAN OF GOD will run into..... The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

And what is the name of the LORD?..... Rev 19... And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

The devil flee when we submit to God in His Word and RESIST him with truth... God's Word is truth... And we are SANCTIFIED in his Truth/Word/Name/Son/holiness.... the WORD OF GOD is your answer...

John 17:17.... Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Lord give Doavin the wisdom to run into thy Truth... Amen! Devil get ready to RUN AND FLEE!....

S

spiritfilled

brother do NOT SPEAK SUCH THINGS INTO YOUR LIFE-instead claim JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR and cast them out of yourself in HIS name- all you have to have is the POWER of JESUS-HIS NAME- say out loud into the air and into the room so all evil may hear you and say this 3x with faith in GOD that HE will deliver you oh brother- (I am healed in JESUS name , I bind all that inflicts me and all that torments me inside in JESUS NAME and cast it out IN JESUS NAME BE GONE!!!! ) repeat 3x or until they leave you---if you have to do it a 100x a day do it till they leave you! amen amen amen.