I am very ill ,pleaase pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Vio

Apr 12, 2013
Please very much ,pray for me I have esophageal varices ,and many other illness ,please pray God have mercy on me and heal me, thank you, Viorel (Veeorel)

C

Christaly

You will be prayed for. My God's healing power flow through your body
Much strength.

C

Chezz

Praying for healing! God Bless....

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you before God in Jesus's name for all healing with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles

Vio

Apr 12, 2013
Thank you very much, Viorel

Vio

Apr 12, 2013
Thank you very much , Viorel

A

April_flowers

I will pray for you.
Please God heal Viorel, please heal this person from any illness in her body and let them find health, complete and total health. Please God heal this person and give them peace and love and harmony in their body.

I

Ipray

Father in Heaven,

We never feel that anything is too much for you. You are capable, patient and loving. Lord Vio needs healing and we are more than happy to come into agreement before your throne. In Jesus name, we pray that Vio be healed!

W

wis

please Lord, help this woman in her time of need, i pray you pour your spirit into her and make her healed again, let her go forth in your name and help those around her, reach out through her and touch those who she comes into contact with, and let them be healed, let there be a great healing in her area, i pray to you lord. Amen