I believe in YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

You know life, has its ups and downs...
Can Turn your pretty face, to an ugly frown...
Seems that when I face one thing, another one comes....
Clouding up my vision, but I can feel the sun...
I believe that I can do this; I know that I can win...
Just as long as I have his love within.......
I believe that I can make it, I can make it through the night...
I believe that I can walk on, with my head held high....
I believe that I am special in every way....
But in order to have my victory-I gotta believe!!!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
There is a song i heard that relly spoke to me, idk the name only the message it gave me. this man was troubled life was hitting him wave after wave storm after storm but do you know what he told god? hementioned these pains but he said he has never felt closer to god in the midst of the storm. toldhim he beleives god is up to something bigger than him. he could feel god changing him inside and he just let go and trused god. I have prayed to god to let me think exactly like this in the hardship of life, and i will pray over and over again until he accepts my request. Everyone lets all pray this prayer for us and each other everyday all the time and he will surely hear us and gladely answer

O

OFM

thanx very much alot both of you for such very much alot highly spiritually excellent spiritual bible sharing truthfull truth amen-eth