I blasphemed.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I want to tell you the trap I have come out of. I used to go to church almost every Sunday. And during that time I was full of hate and spite. I was sick of the whole mess. All of the pretense. It made me angry!!! All people were HYPOCRITES!! EVEN ME!!! AND I KNEW IT AND DIDN'T CARE!!

They told me about holy things, but I didn't care. They told me I could sin a sin that I could not take back, but I didn't care. I wasn't afraid of any man woman or God. I was cold and relentless with my mouth. I used my tongue as a sword to devour. I was good at it, and I took pride in it. I was wise. I had a lot of knowledge, and everyone else was simple.

One day, in church, that they called hallowed, I looked up toward heaven and cursed at God, and my little brother was there and heard me. I was a little nervous after but there, I did it, and I had sealed my fate, nor more heaven for me.

And years I derided it all. I opened myself up to all sorts of lustful evil, and I filled my cup of iniquity and drank from it day and night. I don't know of one sin that I was not guilty of. I can't think of one!!

I had hell over my head, and one day I decided I would kill myself. It was a self pity party, fueled by hell. I am sure Satan was rejoicing, and sending his strongest agents to get me to do it. Yes, another soul.

OH THANK YOU JESUS!! YOUR MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!! EVEN TO THE WORST OF SINNERS YOU EXTEND YOUR GRACE!!!!

One day I wanted to ask for forgiveness.
I read it over and over again, ''Anyone who blasphemes the Holy Ghost cannot be forgiven.'' And I died a little. ''Could there be a way around it?''

I looked and searched and asked many questions, not as though I had, but as though someone else had. And I heard the words, ''It can never be forgiven.''

I looked and searched what blasphemy was, and meant. I hoped the definition was not what I thought it was. My dad warned me about this sin, but had I committed it?'' Was I now destined for hell without a hope, even from a pastor?'

I said within myself, ''Even if the Lord will not forgive me, I will seek his forgiveness till I die.'' I will not go and live the way I was just because there is no hope.'' I will mourn and cry until he hears me.

Even now, it is a war. I was a fool!!!

BUT NOTHING WILL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE ME FROM THE LOVE OF GOD!! NO!! SATAN IS A LIAR!!

If any words I know are true, they are these, ''The same who is forgiven much, the same loves much.''

This is true.

May Jesus bless you.

S

shekaniah

Thank you for sharing your story Ramond, I know it is nto easy. Jesus does love your heart!

S

Sazzy

God has pre-destined you, called you, and justified you.

The enemy cannot snatch you away from your Heavenly Father, nor from the love of Christ Jesus.

May the Holy Spirit protect you and abundantly lavish His mercy onto you.

Praise the Lord! His love never fails! :)

J

JamesML

God has pre-destined you, called you, and justified you.

The enemy cannot snatch you away from your Heavenly Father, nor from the love of Christ Jesus.

May the Holy Spirit protect you and abundantly lavish His mercy onto you.

Praise the Lord! His love never fails! :)
I agree with you... I just wouldn't say predestined. :p

To God be the glory! Thank you for grace(=

C

Chinekwu

Oh.....God Bless you! Our father seeks a contrite heart, a repentant heart and that's what U have,that's what u've given Him. I know this wasn't easy 4 u bt it is & will still be a blessing to many...The devil has been put 2 shame and His power ova U has been broken by the spotless,sinless blood of the Lamb. Praise God! U cannot comprehend the love of God towards U! His grace surrounds U. God who has begun this great thing in ur life will bring it to perfection thru' Christ.
God's grace

R

Ramon

WOW! Speaking of grace, the Lord has been VERY gracious to you all to have you all built up so well as to encourage me in the way you have!!!

WOW! We need more teens to start following Jesus closely. Really!! And this is an answer to my prayer.

My friends, I hope you see that we cannot be like the world, in this very crucial time, not just in American history, but in WORLD history. There will never be a time like this EVER AGAIN!!

It is just amazing! May Jesus bless you ALL. Amen.