I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!!!!!!

• Thread starter eyeknowhelovesme
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eyeknowhelovesme

Please pray for my husband that it will be the will of God to heal him.

My husband has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. My husband is relying upon God to make a miracle and I am too!!! I have gone to everyone I know to ask for prayer and now I am asking thousands on this chat site. Pray that God heals, restores, repairs, strengthens, and makes whole again for our entire family sons, daughters, in-laws, wifes, husbands, extended family.

Thank you for your prayers:)

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I come now to thank you for already being at work in my sisters family.....keep them faithful and keep
them strong.....for I know there is only Your will that we desire. ......make this family well and at peace...
And I ask this in Jesus,s name......amen

I have an inspiring story for you.....years ago I had a friend who lead me to the truth...she was an amazing girl....
Single mother...long story short she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer...we went through gut wrenching fear...
preparing for the future for her son....I told her I would raise him as my own....it went that far......the whole time thanking God...
on the day before her surgery they rechecked her ovaries..... and a miracle of miracles.....it was gone....
And never even needed the surgery.....
Keep the peace and joy in your life and rest assured Gods got you.....
We prayed and God once again proved He was in control....