I cannot not sleep with out my husband

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

honeybee

I called his son Norm by mistake. I go outside and watch the birds. I read revelations Jesus is with me just miss sleeping with norman and his snore. cannot sleep with out the snore. I know that Norman went to heaven you just never stop loving them and the bond. I hope other people have what I did in life I really do.

L

live4faith

Praying you find that comfort you crave. I can not imagine having the love of my life taken from me ...

Much love and blessings to you. For you know real love. <3

N

NewWine

Honeybee, my thoughts and prayers for you. God will continue to carry you through this time.
I understand the not being able to sleep. Being married for a long time, brings a security. I haven't lost my beloved, but when he's not sleeping in bed, I can't sleep well either. It's funny thinking about it now, but he likes to sleep with the tv on. I used to get frustrated and set the sleep timer, so it would shut off after he fell asleep, but now, I don't even bother, because I have gotten so used to having it on, I feel almost disoriented when I wake in the middle of the night and there's no sound or light. It's the little things you get used to like that.
Continue to lean on God. He is a big God, and He can handle your grief and all that goes with it, your anger, your pain, your frustrations and even any guilt when you start to see some joy in life again, and then He will rejoice in your joy when you start to see light again. Give it ALL to Him. He created you, He calls you His....His child, His bride, His Masterpiece. I will definitely keep you in prayer. I may not fully understand your pain, but I will always be around to listen to you if you need.
Peace.