I cannot say enough about Grace.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I know I have made several posts about the Grace of our Lord God. And this may sound more of the same, but I just cannot say enough about his grace. It indeed is sufficient for us.

I thank the Lord through Jesus Christ that he has given me the grace he has to tell you about the good news of his grace. Because we can do nothing apart from his grace. And we are at different levels of grace which is according to the faith he has given us. We should follow after charity more than anything, because this is proof of the grace of the Lord in us.

Those who have grown in grace, and in love, are more settled, and when they see someone who is indeed pure in their heart in search for a better relationship with the Lord, they are more ready to be gentle in how they deal with them. They are more willing to suffer them. They are kind and understanding. They do not judge hastily. I thank the Lord for the mature believers in Christ. I am thankful to the Lord that he has graced people so much to have that sort of Love. That patient longsuffering love, which I am 100% sure is of the Lord, and is good. I pray for that love, and that care. I love the Lord so much!! He has blessed me with zeal in my youth and wisdom in old age. I thank the Lord God for you!

And may we all grow in mercy, and in Truth, and in zeal, and in wisdom, and in temperance, and in gentleness, and also in knowledge, and in meekness, and in goodness, and in faith, and in joy, and in peace, and most of all in LOVE!!

It was said, that by grace are you saved through faith and it wasn't of yourself, lest anyone should boast. And this is a very good reminder so that we don't fall into condemnation of the devil. Because knowledge puffs you up, and pride comes before a great fall. So lets be humble, and ever ready to believe the BEST of others. We don't see men after the flesh anymore. We see them the way the Lord sees us, a soul in need for mercy.

I should apologize because I have not made it clear who these messages were too. I see now that there are many hearers, coming from different places. Some of you know who I am talking too, but I did not consider that there would be unbelievers here who have not know the Truth. To you who know the Truth, you should be cautious in how you deal with unbelievers. You were not saved because you were good or anything. But because you had faith in Jesus (If it is so that you ever had this faith we know and testify of, if you haven't found some other faith).

But The faith we talk about is the faith of Jesus Christ, that while we were STILL living in sin, Jesus died for us. So that we will be saved by faith in him. So you can't work out your own salvation apart from the foundation of Jesus Christ. It is his work, working in us that makes us his own. And his work was finished on the cross. FINISHED! Salvation isn't a process, it is a faith, it is a baptism, in one Lord, by ONE Spirit. As it was written, we did not receive the Spirit by the works of the law, but by the hearing of Faith. That faith is the faith of Jesus Christ, and the goodness of salvation by faith in Him.

Well, as I said there is so much to be said.

May Jesus bless you.

Last edited:

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Yeah, His grace is amazing, and I cant say enough about it. God bless

E

ericahasfaith111

amen great post