I could use some Devine fortification

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
I was asked to take on a big project at work. This was a new role with major responsibilities. Unfortunately it is trial by fire. There is no direction, no support and they equipped me with inexperienced subordinates. My mind is vexed with the endless problems created by the owners inability to answers question timely, the project managers reluctance to supervise, my staff that can’t seem to execute the most simple of tasks and my own lack of experience to discern if this is just normal and the competence expectations were overly optimistic. I can’t close my eyes without seeing the loose ends that need my attention and the constant feeling of drowning. As much as would love to pray and feel connected with the Lord, every time I sit in silence my mind still races. Please advocate in prayer on my behalf for wisdom and patience and above all to rest in the peace of knowing, this too will pass and for me to learn what the Lord desires to teach me in this wilderness. Thanks

Feb 16, 2017
I was asked to take on a big project at work. This was a new role with major responsibilities. Unfortunately it is trial by fire. There is no direction, no support and they equipped me with inexperienced subordinates. My mind is vexed with the endless problems created by the owners inability to answers question timely, the project managers reluctance to supervise, my staff that can’t seem to execute the most simple of tasks and my own lack of experience to discern if this is just normal and the competence expectations were overly optimistic. I can’t close my eyes without seeing the loose ends that need my attention and the constant feeling of drowning. As much as would love to pray and feel connected with the Lord, every time I sit in silence my mind still races. Please advocate in prayer on my behalf for wisdom and patience and above all to rest in the peace of knowing, this too will pass and for me to learn what the Lord desires to teach me in this wilderness. Thanks
In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, and Christ is in you, if you are born again.

Work the problem, and dont get caught up in the peripheral, as those are the non-essential distractions that keep you off focus.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

TrueHeart

Aug 28, 2021
Hi Hungry, thank you for sharing your troubles. I appreciate your brokenness and courage to ask for help. I'm a change management coach-consultant and I've been looking for opportunities to be of service to others who need Christ's strength and rest. If you're hungry for some refreshment that coaching can provide, let me know and I'll be happy to coach you without charge in September.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless, Hungry, and this prayer request, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!