I Could Use Somebody. .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TerriNicole

Hiii. This is my very first forum here so I'm going to give a little insight into who I am. I'm Nicole. 17 years young growing up in a society where Sex, Drug, Killing, Stealing is normal and something to brag about. I just want to get myself right with God honestly while I still have some breath in me. I'm here looking for support. I could use somebody who is willing to communicate with me throughout the day, willing to read Bible Verses with me, answer questions I'm struggling with and vice versa! I KNOW this walk is going to be difficult and I KNOW I'm going to be tempted to stray away from following into Jesus' footsteps that's why I need someone there with me. Anyone can help. :) A teen, An adult, A brother, an Uncle doesn't matter. Thank you for reading. <3

J

JustAnotherUser

Welcome. Wanting to stray from things you know are wrong is the first good step. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You will be able to access the women's forum a week after signing up if you need support from other women.

T

TerriNicole

Thank you so much :)