I, Daughteroflight, am not ‘wordsponge’ but I know him.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 16, 2013

Greetings to everyone,

1 Pet.4

[15] Let none of you (Christians of Christ) suffer as a murderer, (of any good or bad people)
or as a thief, (from any known or unknown people)
or as an evildoer,(of any kind to any known or unknown people)
or as a busybody (meddlesome) in (any) other men's matters.
[16] Yet if any man (of the Christian brotherhood) suffer being a Christian (of Christ),

then let him (the Christian of Christ) not be ashamed
but let him (the Christian of Christ) glorify God (Jesus the God of Israel) on this behalf.

I have been without a father from a very young age.
Our family was Buddhist.
My father died and my mother and I lived (struggled) alone until now.
My mother and I converted to R.C. while I was a child.
I remember hearing about God and I wanted a relationship but it never worked out.
At about age 28 I met ‘wordsponge’ who told me the ‘heretical thing’ about baptizing calling on Jesus.
At that time I only knew about believing in God and not any particular faith in Jesus, his Son.

‘Wordsponge’ drew my attention to the 12 chosen Apostles and the importance of us obeying them.
I am a High School teacher and I know who to read without prejudice.
I read the teachings, of the Apostles.
I understood that this ‘religion’ was from at least a different culture
and I had to be the learner and not the teacher.

I read Jesus saying that we had to ‘receive the Kingdom as a little (submissive or obedient) child.’
To me the full Gospel message was preached until after Jesus died for our sins,
and that was done by the Apostles of Christ.
Prior to the Apostles liberal and widespread pardon of human sins
and the Gift of the Spirit of our Father was not available.

Mark. 3
[28] Verily I say unto you
All sins (of every kind) shall be forgiven unto the sons of men,
and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
[29] But he who shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost never gets forgiveness,

but is in danger of eternal damnation
[30] Because the Jews said: He (their incarnated God) has an unclean spirit.

I acknowledged the Apostles and I decided to follow their teachings.
Together we examined the instruction to baptize calling on Jesus.
‘Wordsponge’ never told me how he came to know or to understand this Teaching.
I decided that since the Apostles were teaching, centrally about Jesus
baptizing calling on his name seemed to be sequential and logical.
The Apostles’ Teaching to have faith in Jesus and to baptize calling on him, seemed like a natural flow.
I did it.
I called to Jesus from a submerged state and when my head popped out of the water I was ‘all smiles.’
It felt so good that I did it about two more times.
I returned home ‘all smiles’ and ‘chatty.’
The grace from God and Christ is as written, ‘manifold, simultaneous and unspeakable’
so I will not try to explain it.
I will say that anything beyond baptism has to be joyfully experienced.
‘Wordsponge’ put his right hand on my right shoulder and he asked Jesus to give the Holy Spirit to me.
Then he prayed to the Father and asked the Father to put the Spirit of his Son (adoption) in me.
I felt something (?) that gradually spread over my entire back, all night, until the next day.
After, I had so much more energy that I happily ‘flew’ even mentally.

Isa.40
[30] Even the (Israelite) youths shall faint and be weary and the young (Israelite me) men shall utterly fall.
[31] But they (the Christians of Christ)

who ‘wait upon’ (obey) the LORD (Jesus the Christ) shall renew their strength.
They shall mount up (energetically) with wings like (spiritual) eagles
They shall run and shall not be weary.
They shall walk and not faint. (a Highly energized people)
I believe that the difference with myself and others is our culture to (1) acknowledge everyone and to (2) cooperate.

It was easy for me to acknowledge Jesus and to cooperate with any people whom he thought was good for us.

The dividing line is the baptism.
The “other side of Baptism” as ‘wordsponge’ would put it is all spiritual. (invisible stuff)
People reading the writings that were intended for baptized people, greatly misunderstand the happenings.
Normal people, without the Spirit, trying to do as is written could, truly hurt themselves.

‘Wordsponge’ is internally very a strengthened, by Christ and happy person.

He enjoys trying to help others.
He is very careful not to conveniently consider a person a ‘swine’ or a ‘dog.’
If you have learnt the Baptism from him then you have done yourself a great service.
He is truly dedicated to the Salvation of all.
He does not believe in telling about manifestations of Jesus and our Father to unprepared people.

I will write sometimes.
Our understanding is the same for we both have the same teacher, who is Jesus.
Our writing style might be close for we strive to convey clear understanding as much as we can.
‘Wordsponge’ emphasizes personal experience with Jesus so he will not even baptize us.
We go to Jesus, baptize ourselves calling on Jesus,
We receive from Jesus and we are sure that Jesus and Our Father know us.

Our individual fellowship with Jesus and our Father is real.
This level of association has passed faith and waiting to go to heaven.

1 John.2
[28] And now, little (submissive) children, abide (lifelong) in Christ so that when he (physically) returns,
we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Christ at his (physical) coming.

Keep well and Go for grace from Jesus.
The obedience question will clarify, in each individual as growth and understanding from Jesus occurs.

Lest I forget.
‘Wordsponge’ has taught us that when we are reading if we encounter any teaching that we find hard to obey,
then we must stop and acknowledge it to Jesus, ask for help to obey, and then go on.
This is an excellent principle that helps to keep our relationship with Christ and get us some help.
‘Wordsponge’ is not a liar and he has told us that God does not have ‘lying children.’
We have also read about it in the Word.

Grace to all. Amen.

D

doulos

So do you believe as wordsponge that those who baptise in the name of the Father, the Son nd the HolyGhost are False prophets?
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Was Christ a false prophet according to you? Or do you just toss this verse out of the Scriptures as wordsponge did? Direct answers like yes or no would be greatly appreciated!

Feb 23, 2013
Wait we don't know she is wordsponge. why would he createba second account and pretend to be someone else?

D

doulos

Wait we don't know she is wordsponge. why would he createba second account and pretend to be someone else?
Personally I don't think she is (but who knows). Obviously the two are likeminded, maybe it is because of the profane babbling derived from a message (supposedly from God) some 14 year old kid in the Philipines got via telescreen (TV maybe?) back in 2001. Either way I would be very leery of anyone teaching to ignore the instructions of Christ concerning baptism!

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Nov 16, 2013
John.15
[20] Remember the Word that I said unto you (Apostles)
The servant is not greater than his lord.
If they have persecuted me (the Mighty God = Christ),
then they will also persecute you (my Apostles)
If they have kept my saying then they will keep yours also.

2Thewaters

Jesus loves daughteroflight, and he loves each of us.
He respects each person
and he wants to marry you to his word of God his only son
take the word, believe it hold it never let it go and you will be blessed

Blessed mean: (look it up)
(kneeling and adoring Jesus and recieving his holy spirit)
that is definition of blessed that the pagan monks swapped out in the KJV
look up every BLESS in the Bible and put in
Kneel and adore Jesus and recieve his spirit

K

Kerry

Jesus loved Baalim too. Yet sent Him to hell.

2Thewaters

Hell is not Biblical
it is an ivention of Pagan monks to exact more money from terrified parishoners

the correct word is eternal grave go look up sheol.

Balam did not take the word of God and hold it dear.
If you follow the word of God you will not be sent to the eternal grave.

K

Kerry

Can you send me a copy that does not have Hell. Man I would love to read that one. But, it don't exist. Dang. I wish I could rob steal and kill with out the reference to hell. Because if the is no hell, maybe I rob you and rape your wife and daughter.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Greetings to everyone,

1 Pet.4

[15] Let none of you (Christians of Christ) suffer as a murderer, (of any good or bad people)
or as a thief, (from any known or unknown people)
or as an evildoer,(of any kind to any known or unknown people)
or as a busybody (meddlesome) in (any) other men's matters.
[16] Yet if any man (of the Christian brotherhood) suffer being a Christian (of Christ),

then let him (the Christian of Christ) not be ashamed
but let him (the Christian of Christ) glorify God (Jesus the God of Israel) on this behalf.

I have been without a father from a very young age.
Our family was Buddhist.
My father died and my mother and I lived (struggled) alone until now.
My mother and I converted to R.C. while I was a child.
I remember hearing about God and I wanted a relationship but it never worked out.
At about age 28 I met ‘wordsponge’ who told me the ‘heretical thing’ about baptizing calling on Jesus.
At that time I only knew about believing in God and not any particular faith in Jesus, his Son.

‘Wordsponge’ drew my attention to the 12 chosen Apostles and the importance of us obeying them.
I am a High School teacher and I know who to read without prejudice.
I read the teachings, of the Apostles.
I understood that this ‘religion’ was from at least a different culture
and I had to be the learner and not the teacher.

I read Jesus saying that we had to ‘receive the Kingdom as a little (submissive or obedient) child.’
To me the full Gospel message was preached until after Jesus died for our sins,
and that was done by the Apostles of Christ.
Prior to the Apostles liberal and widespread pardon of human sins
and the Gift of the Spirit of our Father was not available.

Mark. 3
[28] Verily I say unto you
All sins (of every kind) shall be forgiven unto the sons of men,
and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
[29] But he who shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost never gets forgiveness,

but is in danger of eternal damnation
[30] Because the Jews said: He (their incarnated God) has an unclean spirit.

I acknowledged the Apostles and I decided to follow their teachings.
Together we examined the instruction to baptize calling on Jesus.
‘Wordsponge’ never told me how he came to know or to understand this Teaching.
I decided that since the Apostles were teaching, centrally about Jesus
baptizing calling on his name seemed to be sequential and logical.
The Apostles’ Teaching to have faith in Jesus and to baptize calling on him, seemed like a natural flow.
I did it.
I called to Jesus from a submerged state and when my head popped out of the water I was ‘all smiles.’
It felt so good that I did it about two more times.
I returned home ‘all smiles’ and ‘chatty.’
The grace from God and Christ is as written, ‘manifold, simultaneous and unspeakable’
so I will not try to explain it.
I will say that anything beyond baptism has to be joyfully experienced.
‘Wordsponge’ put his right hand on my right shoulder and he asked Jesus to give the Holy Spirit to me.
Then he prayed to the Father and asked the Father to put the Spirit of his Son (adoption) in me.
I felt something (?) that gradually spread over my entire back, all night, until the next day.
After, I had so much more energy that I happily ‘flew’ even mentally.

Isa.40
[30] Even the (Israelite) youths shall faint and be weary and the young (Israelite me) men shall utterly fall.
[31] But they (the Christians of Christ)

who ‘wait upon’ (obey) the LORD (Jesus the Christ) shall renew their strength.
They shall mount up (energetically) with wings like (spiritual) eagles
They shall run and shall not be weary.
They shall walk and not faint. (a Highly energized people)
I believe that the difference with myself and others is our culture to (1) acknowledge everyone and to (2) cooperate.

It was easy for me to acknowledge Jesus and to cooperate with any people whom he thought was good for us.

The “other side of Baptism” as ‘wordsponge’ would put it is all spiritual. (invisible stuff)
People reading the writings that were intended for baptized people, greatly misunderstand the happenings.
Normal people, without the Spirit, trying to do as is written could, truly hurt themselves.

‘Wordsponge’ is internally very a strengthened, by Christ and happy person.

He enjoys trying to help others.
He is very careful not to conveniently consider a person a ‘swine’ or a ‘dog.’
If you have learnt the Baptism from him then you have done yourself a great service.
He is truly dedicated to the Salvation of all.
He does not believe in telling about manifestations of Jesus and our Father to unprepared people.

I will write sometimes.
Our understanding is the same for we both have the same teacher, who is Jesus.
Our writing style might be close for we strive to convey clear understanding as much as we can.
‘Wordsponge’ emphasizes personal experience with Jesus so he will not even baptize us.
We go to Jesus, baptize ourselves calling on Jesus,
We receive from Jesus and we are sure that Jesus and Our Father know us.

Our individual fellowship with Jesus and our Father is real.
This level of association has passed faith and waiting to go to heaven.

1 John.2
[28] And now, little (submissive) children, abide (lifelong) in Christ so that when he (physically) returns,
we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Christ at his (physical) coming.

Keep well and Go for grace from Jesus.
The obedience question will clarify, in each individual as growth and understanding from Jesus occurs.

Lest I forget.
‘Wordsponge’ has taught us that when we are reading if we encounter any teaching that we find hard to obey,
then we must stop and acknowledge it to Jesus, ask for help to obey, and then go on.
This is an excellent principle that helps to keep our relationship with Christ and get us some help.
‘Wordsponge’ is not a liar and he has told us that God does not have ‘lying children.’
We have also read about it in the Word.

Grace to all. Amen.

Hello, I'm sorry but we have more differences than just Baptism, which I believe you also a preaching a false doctrine about.

You said the APOSTLES have the power to forgive sin? This is heretical and NOT Christianity. If you believe that then you might as well return to Bhuddism. I pray in Jesus name that you would listen to the Christians here and open your heart to what we are saying.

Sep 4, 2012
I would like to caution both you and wordsponge against thinking that you have experienced something that sets you apart from other Christians, as the above statements give a hint of suggesting. Yes, many Christians are carnal and undiscerning. Yes, many 'Christians' are phoneys. Yes, both you and wordsponge have experienced something wonderful. And yes, others have experienced something wonderful whose baptism did not exactly follow his formula. My baptism did not exactly follow his formula, and I would venture to say that I have experienced things surpassing what he has. If you are interested in what some of those things were, please contact me privately and I will share some of them with you, and you can share them with wordsponge; and both of you can come to your own conclusions. I am sorry that he got banned, as I discerned that he had a gentle, patient, knowledgeable and discerning spirit. That is much needed around here.

Sep 4, 2012
Hello, I'm sorry but we have more differences than just Baptism, which I believe you also a preaching a false doctrine about.

You said the APOSTLES have the power to forgive sin? This is heretical and NOT Christianity. If you believe that then you might as well return to Bhuddism. I pray in Jesus name that you would listen to the Christians here and open your heart to what we are saying.
Is it really so heretical? Perhaps it is just an issue of semantics that is getting in the way. Jesus did tell the apostles that they had the power to forgive and not forgive. Does this mean that forgiveness was conditional upon their forgiveness? Of course not. What I think it does mean is that Jesus gave them the authority to declare that those who conformed to the apostles' doctrine were forgiven by GOD, and those who didn't weren't.

C

Conotocarious

I am wary of any man who has a new interpretation.

Nov 18, 2013
Let's not be too harsh on wordsponge. I had no idea what he was talking about most of the time. Yes, the early church worshiped just about anything, from one, two, three Gods, or even four if you count the Theokotos too, depending on which sect you're talking about. But the apostolic church as formed by the apostles that wordsponge is so earnest about definitely did not worship two Gods.

Elin

Banned
Jan 19, 2013
I'm not convinced of either.