I didn't get a deal yet.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 23, 2012
I went to see my lawyer. They didn't offer any kind of reasonable deal. It's just really depressing. Like you have no idea. Please pray for me big time that they come back to the bargaining table with a realistic deal. Thank you. And please pray for my sanity, I just can't take this anymore! It's been a good learning experience. But I was hoping it would be over and done with so I could just get back to normal life. I just wonder if I'll ever have a normal life again. Like it sometimes feels like my roll in the universe is to be everyones whipping boy. What a sick reality, I can't take it anymore. :(

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All you ask is and continues to be in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

O

OFM

will pray 4 grace peace mercy goodness and kindness amen allways....

P

psychomom

I had begun to get a bit down last week, and then I began to take a little look south of here...at the mess Sandy made.

I do not in any way mean to trivialize what you're going through! :(
I just wanted to share what helps me.
Do I have a roof over my head today?
Food for my family?
Heat? Electricity? Water?

And then...the internet? Games to play with the kiddos?
Friends to laugh and cry with?

And then...everlasting life in Christ Jesus?
His promises and His love?
The Word at my fingertips for consolation?
The Holy Spirit for comfort and teaching?
My Abba whose lap is big and soft and warm?

It helps me to look at what I have.
I pray it helps you, too.
And my prayers for all you need continue, brother. ♥
-ellie

S

shekaniah

Prayers continue...

C

ChurchLover

I went to see my lawyer. They didn't offer any kind of reasonable deal. It's just really depressing. Like you have no idea. Please pray for me big time that they come back to the bargaining table with a realistic deal. Thank you. And please pray for my sanity, I just can't take this anymore! It's been a good learning experience. But I was hoping it would be over and done with so I could just get back to normal life. I just wonder if I'll ever have a normal life again. Like it sometimes feels like my roll in the universe is to be everyones whipping boy. What a sick reality, I can't take it anymore. :(

you are in my Prayers Sister and Friend, I hope this get's settled in the right matter in JESUS NAME i pray Amen